44

We got some food before we head back to the hotel. Once we got into her room we set everything down on the coffee table. "Sorry about today" she said facing me. I turn towards her "Hey it all good, plus we still have some time before I have to leave so let just enjoy what we have" I say before digging into the food.

I handed her food to her "thanks" she said with a smile. "Your welcome" I said, we were watching whatever was playing on the TV while we were eating our food.

"Man that hit the spot" I said as I was rubbing my stomach. she let out a light laugh "Yeah I can agree". I got up and picked up our trash and through it all away before sitting back down.

"Tired" she asked and I just nod my head. She leans back and opened her arm "come here". I lay my head on her shoulder while wrapping my arms around her waist. She then wrapped her arms around me.

I closed my eyes and before I knew it I fell asleep.

(9:45pm)

"Y/N"

"Hey Y/N, it time for you to get up" Alycia said softly. I pulled her closer to me. "Noooo" I say, keeping my eyes closed. "I know but you have to so you don't miss your flight" she let out sadly. I slowly got up "man I don't want to leave you m" I said sadly. "I don't want you to leave either but think it this way I'll be visiting you soon" she said.

"Yeah that's true"

I got up and stretched before heading over to the door and grabbed my things. Alycia stood up and walked over to me. "So I called my driver and asked him to take you to the airport" she said as she walks over to me. "Oh ah thanks"  I said putting my jacket on.

She looks down at my lips again before grabbing on to my jacket and pulling me towards her. We both leaned in for the kiss. The kiss last for at least a minute or two.

I pulled away "your making it harder to leave" I said. "That's was the plan"she said with a smirk. "Oh that's mean" I chuckled. "Damn I need to go, I will get you back for this" I said before I kissed her again.

I opened the door and left. I went to my room and got my things ready.

I already miss her