43

We both got ready and headed out to the interviews. Before we got to the first one, we went to get some coffee first. When we arrived there they pretty much rushed her to a room so they can get makeup done.

It took them 20 minutes to get her set for the interview. When she walked out of the room she walk straight over to me. "So how do I look" she asked as she twirled around. "I don't know why you need makeup cause your already look amazingly beautiful " I let out without thinking. She started blush "Oh um thanks" she say as she looks down.

"ALYCIA YOUR ON IN 5" Someone yelled out. "Alright I should get going" she said before she kissed me on the cheek. She then walked on to the set and sat down on a chair.

I felt someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around and there stood a women with a clipboard in hand "hi, sorry um could you follow me" she said. I nod my head and followed her. She lead me to a seat next to Alycia manager. He didn't look to happy about it. So I just sat down without saying anything.

The first interview took about 2hours which would make it 9:45am. Aka 12 hours left to be with her.

Now we were heading to the second interview which was also 2 hour long making it 12pm. 9 hours left with her. We were planning on getting lunch but her manager told her that she had to be at her third interview in less then 10 minutes witch is the whole ride there.

At this point I think her manager is doing this on purpose. I don't think he  likes me. I mean I don't like him either but whatever right.

This interview took about 3 hour cause people kept messing up on things or that they want to change things up. So now it's 3:39pm. Leaving me 6hours left with her.

Once her third interview was over she headed towards me with a big smile. She was about to say something when her manager interrupt her. "Alright Alycia I landed you another interview in 30 minutes" he said as he was checking his phone.

"What, no you told me this morning that I was only doing three, if I do anymore then I won't be able to hang out with Y/N for the rest of the time she is here" she let out as she was getting upset.

"And I get that but this is part of keeping you out there so you can land more movies and TV shows" he said calmly.

"Well I'm going to spent the rest of my day with Y/N" she said before pulling me out of my chair and pulling me out of the building.