Bite Me

Not even a week later and about 90% of your followers joined the ranks of Silco's gang, everyday someone new dedicating themselves to the cause. Those who didn't have stopped embracing you as their idol, good. If they couldn't stand to help fight for what you believe then they're no true followers of yours.

But that didn't matter right now, now you where spending quality time with Jinx, your little sunshine. She was happily doodling away as you sat on the floor beside her as she scribbled, now and again using the blending techniques you taught her. Right now she was drawing some cool monkey faces which reminded you of the mug she made Silco months before.

You just watched as she doodled on the coffee table with all her new colouring pencils you got for her for Christmas. Sitting there you thought about nothing until Jinx held up her drawing to show you.

Looking at the art of Silco, you and herself but it was set in a traditional looking wedding with you and Silco at the altar. Jinx was wearing a blue dress and holding a little basket, looking like a cute flower girl.

"Jinx, what is this?" You asked sweetly, looking to the smiling angle in front of you.

"Your wedding day!" She responded.

Looking back at the picture you had a warm fuzzy feeling grow in your chest, it was beautiful until you realised... Oh no, you haven't started your wedding plans. Shit.

"Looks like one of us knows what we want for my wedding." You commented as you handed the drawing back to her.

Her eyes widened in surprise, "You haven't planned your wedding yet!?"

Giggling you rolled your eyes and tucked a strand of her bubblegum blue hair behind her ear, "Not really. I've been really busy for the last few weeks, you know how it is."

She nodded her head like she understood but was still unsure, "Well what do you want in your wedding?"

Thinking about your current situation you wanted something small and not too flashy or grand. The guest list is going to be short, not a lot of your friends from back then are no longer around and you never really wanted a big wedding anyway. It would have to be small and quiet anyway due to the possible threat of someone crashing the party or finding out that Silco has a weakness, two weaknesses to be a matter of fact. Also with how money's been recently it would be best to not buy any clothes for the event due to the risk of people finding out that way.

Relaying all this information to Jinx she thought about what you said and took mental notes. In an instant she got up and tried to pick you up, squealing that you had to leave the room.

Getting up onto your feet she instantly pushed you towards the door. "What is this all about?" You asked extremely confused.

"I need this room to work!" She squealed again as she was now trying to drag you to the door. Because of how small she was she wasn't getting anywhere with you because of how big you where by comparison.

You giggled once again, "Can't you use your lair instead of the living room?"

"No!" She shouted.

"Okay, okay." You finally gave in to her wailing and left the room. Instantly after you stepped into the hallway she slammed the door behind you and locked it.

Standing there in disbelief of what just happened but again this is Jinx you're talking about, she's always like this. One of her best qualities.

Now just standing in the empty hallway you decided to lean against the wall next to the door and thinking about what to do next. You could go to see Silco in his office but you're unsure if he's finished his meeting with the Sheriff. You could go downstairs to the bar but you're not in the mood for that kind of environment. Or you could just go to bed.