The Day

All three of you decided it would be best to have a very small wedding. By small as in having only 2 guests and not including yourself, Silco, Singed and Jinx. 6 people in total. This was to keep the wedding as simple and quiet as possible which Jinx wasn't very happy about.

She wanted to do the decorations, make the invitations, plan the venue and all the other responsibilities of a wedding planner would do. Feeling sorry for her you decided to make a promise to here: when Zaun becomes it's own nation she can plan a royal wedding for you. Obviously this made her happy and she was still excited for your small wedding.

Since you needed someone to initiate the wedding Singed volunteered himself, which was good because he was already invited to the wedding and no need for a seventh person to be involved.

Sevika was also invited, she was the only person in the gang that was to be present. Her purpose was to be one of the witnesses, unfortunately you needed two witnesses and you couldn't count Singed as one.

Even though you didn't need a third witness you decided it would be a good idea to have someone you trusted from Piltover to. This was to ensure that if anyone questioned your relationship status a Piltover citizen can vouch for you, especially when you're in a place where illegal marriage is common. The person you choose was a young man named Viktor, Singed's old apprentice who's now a student at the academy.

One of the young lads who was accompanying Professor Heimerdinger a few months before hand. He seemed to be a nice young lad.

Right now you are in Jinx's lair as you where getting ready to head upstairs, Silco was preparing in his office. Jinx was sitting on the couch as she watched you get ready, fortunately you already changed while she wasn't in the room. Or is it a cave? It doesn't matter.

Looking in the cracked mirror as you smoothed out your clothes and adding the final touches. You where wearing a black, grey, silver, river green and blue suit; very similar to Silco's usual suit. The suit suited you nicely as it was wrapped around your body. It also comes with a matching coat just like Silco's does but you aren't wearing it today. Your engagement ring, soon to be your wedding ring, was no longer on your person but was with Silco; his ring was with you but in your pocket.

Your (hair length) (hair colour) was styled in a formal way but still having the tips being that blue bubblegum colour. Unfortunately the blue dye was fading and you needed to get it redone, maybe in a few weeks. A few strands of silver highlighted your hair which showed your age.

Turning away from the mirror as you slipped on the silver cufflinks, "What do you think?"

"You look amazing, he's going to absolutely love it!" She jumped up and went to hug you, hugging back you looked to see the excitement in her eyes.

"He should, he's marrying me today." You both giggled at the comment and you two decided to head upstairs to the bar.

Today the Last drop was closed so you two could get married in a large space, the bar tending staff are off as well to keep this event more of a secret. Originally you wanted to do it in his office but it felt too small to do it in there. Also you could easily transition from the ceremony to the reception extremely easily.

Going up the stairs you two found yourselves at the bar where not a lot was changed. Singed was standing by the bar with a small book in his hands. Sevika and Viktor sat on two different tables from across the room from eachother, Jinx went to go sit down at the same table as Sevika.

Standing in front and to the left of Singed was Silco, your husband to be. He was in his usual attire but in his hand you could see he was holding your ring. His eyes lit up like two suns as he saw you, he was in absolute awe at your outfit.