Waking Up

black...pitch black was all i could see. cold...i felt the cold ground. Where am i? was all i could manage to think of. Another question popped in my head. Why am i here? Opening my brown eyes i see the stars scattered across the sky. Slowly i get up and grab my knife, Which happens to be my dads but he passed away a long time ago. when i mean a long time ago i mean i was still in pigtails. Looking around i see trees all around me. Staring ahead i spot a long path. Walking towards the path i try to think of things i did in the past but i cant pick up any. After walking for what seems like an hour i spot a highway with a sign in the side. Looking at the sign i smile to myself. Welcome to Pennsylvania was in big letters. Looking at the sign made me fall and hit the ground. My memories were floating around. I never knew this would be so painful! The memories that hurt me more was my family's death. Seeing my mom cry about my fathers death. Me dying and watching my moms heart break hurt me even more. I died.... I got up and noticed tears were pouring out my eyes. Walking and crying wasn't so easy i couldn't see much because everything looked blurred. I wipe my eyes and continued walking. Stopping and looking at the gas station in front made me sigh in relief. Walking in i head straight for the bathroom. Opening the door i silently close the door and look at my dirty pale reflection. Turning on the water i grabbed toilet paper and wiped my face and neck not caring about my clothes. I open the door and walk out looking for something to eat or drink. Forgetting i had money i drank some water. "miss your going to have to pay for that" i groaned and rolled my eyes. "I'm sorry i forgot i have no money" He saw the poor state i was in and let me go with a bag of water and some crackers. Sneaking to the back of the gas station i spot a car. I smiled and broke the window but also looked around making sure no one was around. I got in and hot wired the car. Driving in silence i made a way to Harvelles roadhouse. Looking at the roadhouse made me cry as i remembering all my childhood being in there. I swallowed back my tears and entered the roadhouse. Touching the door made my heart drop. Going through the roadhouse and inside ash room made me realize i cant live here alone. I was too comfortable with living with others. I looked down at a note on the table. Looking closely was a name....Dean Winchester. Quietly remembering who dean was made me smile in tears and want to look for him. "i will find you dean Winchester and that is a promise princess".

God this is horrible i suck at writing stories :'( but i finally made a part! and yea i ran out of things to come up with. cya later <3