Finding My Girl

dean and i have been up for days looking for leah. Its fusturating but we will never give up on her. I feel horrible for leaving her as an infant but i hope she understands if she was with me she would be in great danger. Dean hasnt been the same either. He hardly eats all he does is drink his coffee and head back to leah's files. Im worried for dean. I try to convince him to take a break but he wont listen to me. He tells me that leah is more important to him. I smile everytime he says that but his health also worries me.. "anything?" i shake my head. "just some more details about leah but not usefull enough to find her" he drinks his coffee and sits back and runs his hand all over his face. "dean?" he looks up at me. "im sorry" he shakes his head and stares ame with those gorgeous green eyes. wait what? oh god jo not again. I facepalm infront of dean making him raise one of his eyebrow and laughs at me. "what?" i flush up and look away. I stare out of the coffee shop and see that same girl i saw at the park. Something made me want to go talk to her. "dean ill be back" I grab my jacket and put on the hood of the jacket. I walk out in the rain and walk across the street and follow the girl. "hey" i call for the girl. She turns around with brownish blackish hair. she dyed it... She does look pretty though. "hi jo right?" i nod and she nods as well. "jo i think i know where leah might be.." i turn around and see dean staring at me and at the girl. He smiles and nods at her. "hi" she nods back and i look at her. "thats my fri-" i was interupted by dean. "boyfriend" i raise both my eyebrows and smile slightly. "my boyfriend.." she looks confused. "well nice meeting you two but im off to go do something" I look back up at dean and frown but smile it off and nod at the girl. When she walks and turns around in a corner of the street dean looks at me. "She seemed..nice" i smile. "she is i met her at the park couple days ago" he smiles and puts an arm around my waist and we walk back to the coffee shop.