My Girl

i tried searching for the girl i met at the park but no signs or anything. Dean thinks im crazy and that i need to leave that girl alone but i refuse to. What if something bad happened to her? She looks so familiar. "ok so like i was saying i think i know where leah might be" i stare up at dean. "where?" he puts a file infront of me. Nebraska.. thats where we are at now... "so shes here?" he nods and smiles. I get up from my chair and grab my jacket. "lets go get my girl" dean walks ahead of me and turns the cars engine on. I just want her back. I want leah to come back to me and i want to apoligize and i want to make it up to her. "dean." he stares at me and rubs the side of his cheek. "yea?" i see the same girl at the park walking infront of us. "i think i know who leah might be..." he senses what im looking at and also sees the girl we met. Dean gets out of the car and walks infront and talks to the girl. I come out when she punches dean in the nose. "whats going on?" the girl glares at me and stares at dean. "he thinks hes my real father!" i sigh. "he is and your real name is leah and.." i tell her all about the pregnancy and the deaths. She teared up at one point but blinked it away and stared at me and dean with no expression. "look im sorry if this is too much.." she doesnt say anything. instead she walks away and stares ahead not looking back. "well thats not what i expected" i turn around and groan. "this is hard on us both" dean nods and wipes blood off his nose.
this chapter is crap i know my dad wont let me get my laptop back and its hard to think when all my family members are talking. i will try better next chapter.