Im Back

"jo?"

i turned around saw dean staring at me with a small smile. Smiling back i waved at dean. "deano" he laughed and ran to hug me. Hugging him made me relax and smile with a pinch of excitement. Realizing me he turned around and Sam was next in line to hug me. He smiled and pulled me in a small smile. "how are you alive?" i shrugged looking at cas. He shook his head also. "I'm not sure i just remember waking up on the other side" he stares and narrows eyes but then nods. I can tell he doesn't believe me but i don't think cas wants him to know. "all that matters is that our Jo's back in town" he smiles and i smile back. "hey dean" he looks up. "i missed you alot" he smiles and nods his head. "i missed you too jo" i go up to him and hug him for what feels like hours. i let go and stare up at dean with tears in my eyes. he pulls my chin up and pulls my lips on his. We move our lips along and hear some coughing causing us to break apart. Blushing i look back and was going to apologize to cas but he randomly disappears. Looking back at dean i find him frowning. I turn around and look at Sam and he was as confused as i was. Oh it hit in the head that dean Winchester the one i loved had feelings for the angel that saved him. I smiled trying not to cry and accepted deans feelings towards cas. "sorry for coming just wanted to stop by ill see you guys soon?" dean frowned and nodded while Sam shook his head. "jo you just got here why don't you stay?" i smiled at Sam. "i have a long way back ill be fine" not looking back at dean i walked outside and started walking towards the car. "wait Jo" i turn around and frown at dean. "i need to tell you something" i nod. "what is it?" he sighed. "cas has a thing for me" i shook my head not understanding. "he likes me and felt hurt seeing me kiss you" i nod. "well i hope your happy with him" i smiled and got in and slammed my door. driving away not looking back while choking back my tears.

damn i just finished another part um yea its horrible i want to make Jo jealous about dean and cas and everyone who ships destiel please don't get mad at me i also ship destiel ;p