Chapter 6

Bubbles filled the huge bathroom as Shoto watched as a bubble floated in front of him and popped, making him smile.

"Washed up from a shipwreck." A maid ranted as she had her eye closed and she poured water on Shoto's head to get rid of the fish smell on him. "Oh, you poor thing. We'll have you feeling better in no time."

As the maid started to hum, Keigo peaked out of Shoto's once sail skirt and he gasped as the maid picked it up.

"I'll just get this washed for you." The maid said trying to hide her disgust at the smell wreaking off of it. She threw it away and Keigo slowly looked up in fear.

~

Keigo and the cloth were thrown into a tub as the maids around the tub gossiped.

"Well, you must have at least heard about this boy."

"No!"

"Minata says-

"When has Mineta ever gotten anything right?" A maid with pink skin asked and threw the cloth that Keigo was in, onto a straighter. "I mean, really. He shows up in rags and doesn't speak. Not my idea of a prince. If Y/n's looking for a man, I know some men that are highly available right here."

Mina put the cloth onto a clothesline and pulled it away from her. Keigo noticed a window and he quickly jumped through it and he looked up to see a horror scene in front of him. A fish with no head, a stove cooking octopus and a fish on a burning fire. And the worst of all, crab stuffed with lettuce. Keigo's eyes slowly rolled into the back of his as he passed out.

~

"Oh, Y/n, be reasonable." Shota said as they sat at the dining room table and Y/n patiently waiting looking out the huge windows. "Nice young men just don't swim around rescuing people in the middle of the ocean and then flitter off into oblivion like some-"

"I'm telling ya, Shota. He was real." Y/n interrupted angrier, he was talking to her like a child. She's an adult, she's 16. "I'm gonna find that boy, and I wanna marry him."

A maid's laugh caught her attention and she quickly started to soothe out her dress that she was forced to wear.

"Come on, honey. Don't be shy." The maid giggled, who's name was Ochako Urarka and pushed Shoto into the dining room and he walked forward as he wore a blue suit and a white tie. "Oh, Y/n, isn't he a vision?"

"Uh, you look very handsome." Y/n said shyly and she rubbed the back of neck.

"Come, come, come. You must be famished." Shota said and he slowly pulled a chair out for Y/n before pulling a chair out for Shoto and the two sat in the chairs. "Now, quite comfy? Good. It's not often that we have such a lovely dinner guest, eh, Y/n?"

Y/n went to answer before she noticed that Shoto had grabbed his fork and started to comb his hair, remembering when Denki said that the ladies liked it. Shota and Y/n blinked at him and he quickly set the fork down back where it was. An awkward silence filled the room, before Shota started to light his pipe with a match that he quickly put out. Shoto's face lit up in excitement which Shota noticed.

"Uh, do you like it? It is rather a fine one." Shota said and he handed Shoto the pipe thinking he was going to take a smoke, before a cloud of ash hit him in the face. Y/n and Ochako's hands flew to their mouths while Y/n couldn't contain her laughs and she snorted.

"Sorry, Shota." Y/n apologized with a smile when he glared at her.

"Why, Y/n, that's the first time I've seen you smile in weeks." Ochaco giggled, making Shoto look over at the girl sadly.