•̩̩͙ Toga •̩̩͙

‿︵‿︵( Birthday Present )‿︵‿︵

A/N: This is going to be a longer one shot so be prepared <3

TW: Kidnapping

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Quirk: Attraction

You have the ability to attract people in a loving way, but you can't always control who it lands on, or even when your quirk is in action at times.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

You were walking down the street in the afternoon to meet up with a friend at a coffee shop, until you felt like somebody was watching you.

You turned around to see if anybody was there, and yet it was only the empty streets without a trace of any other presence of anything.

You shrugged it off and continue down the street and reach your destination.

As you opened the door you saw your friend Katsuo waving at you with a grin on his face.

You walked over to him and sat down in the chair across from him while giving a small wave at him. 

"So, how have you been Y/n? It's been quite a while" Katsuo says while picking up the menu that was lied down on the table.

"Eh, decent I guess. Nothing really interesting, just catching up with studies." You replied.

He nodded his head and handed the menu to you.

"Did you hear?" he says.

You looked up at him in confusion.

"About what?" You asked him.

"About the new thing going on between the heros and the villains. It's all over the news." He replied.

You never even watched the news really so you didn't have a single clue what he was talking about. So you just shook your head and continued to look at the menu, but yet it felt like somebody's eyes were piercing into your back.

"Y/n?... Y/n!" You herd suddenly.

"Hm?" You asked.

Katsuo sighed in response and shook his head. 

"Are you even listening to me?" He asked.

You shook your head in response and looked behind you, not being able to shake off the feeling of somebody looking at you.

Katsuo tilts his head in confusion and tries to find out what you are looking at, until his eyes widen for a second at the sight of a specific dirty-blonde haired female.

"Katsuo?..." You asked with concern in your voice.

He looked back at you and then back at the other female.

He then got up and grabbed your wrist and pulled you towards the bathroom hallways.

"What the hell Katsuo!?" You shouted while snatching your wrist back.

He quickly placed his finger to your lips, you then saw that he had concern and horror in his eyes.

"Y/n. Please tell me that you got your quirk controlled..." He whispered to you with panic in his voice.

You slowly shook your head, still being confused on why he was acting so frantic.

He then mumbled something and looked back at you with a concerned look.

"Y/n... I think you attracted the villain Toga..." He said to you.

"What?. How?" You asked.

"You kept feeling like somebody was watching you am I right?" He replied.

You nodded your head slowly, while starting to feel the same concern that Katsuo was feeling.

"Well she was the one who kept staring at you. She had this lovesick look plastered onto her face. And it wasn't a normal one either..." He said.

You didn't say anything, but you only looked at Katsuo with concern.

"Just promise me you will be safe when going home, be on alert all the time please. I don't want to lose you to a villian..." He said while looking at you in the eyes.

You nodded your head, then you both walked back to your table.

- Timeskip: Four months later -

You were walking down the streets in the dark, coming back from Katsuo's house until you felt that feeling again. You remembered the words that Katsuo said.

"Be careful. And if anything happens call me." The words echoed in your head as you kept walking.

Suddenly a random car pulled up next to you and a person came out.

He had black hair and scars that went across his body, along with deep blue eyes that looked like they could kill you at any second.

You stepped back for a second only to be stopped by a blue flame that barely missed you.

"You can either get in the car willingly or you can fight back and lose." He said.

You didn't answer, you were too nervous and stunned in place to move.

He scoffed and easily grabbed your arm and threw you in the back of the car.

"Are you SURE this is the right person." A scratchy voice asked.

"I don't know or care, I'm sure that this person will do even if it isn't the one." The other person said while tying you up.

"Remind me why I'm in here..." You asked.

Nobody replied, so you just leaned back and sighed while hoping that you would be okay...

After a few minutes, the car suddenly stopped. Making you fall off your knees and onto the floor of the car face first.

The person sitting in the back with you scoffed and picked you up while getting out of the vehicle.

It was pretty much pitch black inside when you got carried in.

You suddenly felt somebody place a bow on your head as you got placed on the floor.

"This is so stupid." The scratchy voice said.

Another scoff was heard and then the lights suddenly were turned on and everyone said...

"Surprise!" Even though not all of the voices were enthusiastic.

You heard the person gasp until they suddenly came into view.

"Thank you everyone!" She came up to you and hugged you tightly.

                     "You knew exactly what I wanted for my birthday present..."