✾ * Izuku Midoriya * ✾

❉ ╤╤╤╤ My Angel ╤╤╤╤ ❉

A/N:

I'm going to be posting a page in this book for requests since some of you enjoy these oneshots, in which I'm very happy about that! Thank you for the votes and I love reading the comments I have gotten! So please do continue doing that :)

This is also a long chapter... so be prepared...

TW: Mentions of blood and knives/blades

F/F: Favorite Food

F/D: Favorite Drink

❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖ ❁

Quirk: Wings

Similar to Hawks quirk, you have big beautiful white wings that fade into a grey further down into your feathers. You can't use your feathers for anything, but your wings are so powerful that you can easily make five trucks in a row go flying backwards with one strong flap of your wings. You can also fly at about 50-60 miles per hour.

❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖ ❁

"How. How could this have happened. Why did this have to happen." You thought in your head while sitting in the very uncomfortable bed that you were shackled to.

It hurt whenever you tried to move around, Midoriya put razor sharp blades in the cuffs of the shackles. Causing your wrists and ankles to start bleeding whenever you tried to move around.

It was useless trying to fly, your wings were too weak since you have refused to eat or drink anything that Midoriya gave you. You sigh heavily and lean your head back onto the frame of the bed.

The door of the room suddenly opens, and the face that you hate seeing every day emerges from the other side of the door.

"How's my angel doing today?" Midoriya says with a smile.

You turn away and scoff. He frowns and places a plate of food with a cup of water onto your bed. 

"You haven't eaten or drank anything in days. And it's surely showing angel, you are deeply pale. Plus, at this rate you'll die from starvation and dehydration." He says with a frown.

"I'd rather die than see your face every day." You mumble.

He sighs and picks up the utensil while putting a piece of your F/F on it, as he then brings it to your mouth. 

You turn your head away even though you were tempted to open your mouth. You indeed admit it, you were starving.

"Come on my precious Y/n... please just eat something. You don't have to eat all of it, just at least half..." He says while holding up the utensil to your mouth again.

You sigh inwardly and hesitantly open your mouth and eat the piece of food. He smiles and places a cup with a long bendy straw shaped in a heart at your mouth.

"It's your F/D angel, now please drink it." He says while placing the straw closer to your mouth.

You open your mouth again and sip the F/D until he takes it out of your mouth. He smiles and feeds you the rest of the food until you started refusing to eat again.