♥ - Eijiro Kirishima - ♥ (Pt: 2)

═══ ⋆The Price To Pay⋆ ═══

A/N:

I am backkk, after a VERY long time after being offline, that is my apologies! 

I felt like I lost interest in writing these but I am back now :)

This is a bit short only because I am pretty tired and I wanted to post before going to bed lol

This was requested by Ghost_is_life68423

TW: Mentions of knives, corpses, death, blood, and kidnapping

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Quirk: Knives

Info: You can control knives and where they go using a type of telepathy, but they have to be thrown in the air first.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Your breath shook as he carried you in his arms back to the dreaded home you couldn't bare to see. 

His jagged rock hands tore into your skin as he walked, you wanted to say something but you knew if you said anything you would only make it worse.

After what seemed like forever, your heart pounded as the house came into your view. 

You didn't want to back there. Back into that cold. Dark. Dreaded room. Filled with photos of the corpses of your friends... 

You started to flail around in Eijiro's arms as he got to the door, desperately finding a way to not have to go back in there.

But this only made his grip tighten, his claw like fingers digging into your skin. You felt your blood trickle down your skin as he opened the door and walked inside.

He throws you on the ground harshly while clicking his tongue in disappointment. 

"I really thought we were doing better. But after all this. After all the love and care I give you. This is how you repay me? By hitting me in the head with the backend of a knife."

He said while walking around the living room not breaking eye contact. You can only look at him in fear as his gaze only made shivers down your spine. He stepped closer to you as he knelt down to your level.

"I don't want another situation like this to ever happen again. Is that understood."

He said while looking at you in the eyes while gripping your wrist tightly, sending more trickles of blood down your skin. 

You nodded while holding back tears. He let go and walks to the kitchen, coming back with all the knives.

"For your punishment. You are going to finish him off." He said while opening the closet door in the living room and pulling out Hanta Sero from it. 

Your eyes widened as Hanta started screaming through the tape on his mouth.

"You see I had to put his own tape over his mouth because he wouldn't shut up." Eijiro said as he grinned maliciously. "You are going to finish him off with every single one of those knives. And if you don't. It'll be your family next."

Your eyes widened as he said those words. 

You may not have been too close with your family, but they showed deep support and care about your fulfilments about being a hero. And you couldn't just let them die.

You took a knife and as you did your hands started shaking. "Go ahead. It's not that hard." Eijiro said as he held Hanta.

You stood up, still shaking, looked Hanta one more time in the eyes before mouthing 'I'm sorry'.

 You threw the knife right at his shoulder, right as the blade made contact with his skin, he immediately started to scream an agonizing scream. One that would haunt you forever...

"Yes. YES. YES..." You heard Eijiro say as he smiled maniacally. He looked at the rest of the knives giving you a sign to continue. 

Your eyes started to tear up as you threw another one at Hanta's leg. Another scream. You kept on throwing them until the last knife remained... 

You thought Hanta would have died by now but it seemed as if Eijiro did something so he would suffer through all the pain until the last knife hit him.

You picked up the last knife. You looked at your reflection in the knife, you looked like a mess. Your eyes were puffy and red from crying, your cheeks were stained with your tears, and you had blood on you from Eijiro carrying you. 

You took one last look at Hanta. His eyes pleading you to spare him.

You threw the last knife right at his chest, he let out one last scream before looking at you in the eyes before collapsing to the ground while spurting blood everywhere. You started to cry even more than before. 

Eijiro walked towards you while smiling. He caressed your hair, "You did a good job. Now he won't bother us anymore. I'm proud of you, you're okay. You are safe with me now..." Eijiro said while hugging you.

You could only look at Hanta's corpse and know that you were the one that killed him. You will never be able to live that down. Ever. Again.

Eijiro pulls away and takes your hand while walking you back to the very room you didn't want to go to. The dreaded room. He sits you on the bed, and in which he starts to place new photos on the walls. 

You look at one of the photos, which was of the corpse of the woman who tried to help you earlier that day. Your heart ached thinking about how she lost her life for no reason. When she was only trying to help you...

You saw that the room was more empty than ever. There used to be a mirror and a dresser to hold your clothes in the room. 

But now there was only the bed. Your clothes were piled up in a corner in the room. You also used to hide your knife behind the mirror, which is what you used to knock Eijiro out. But now it was gone...

Eijiro gave you a kiss on the cheek, before saying "Let us restart this again. You will earn my trust back eventually. But until then you will not have free range around the house like you did before." You looked at him with sorrow eyes as he left the room.

All you could do was curl up in the bed and hope. Just wish that somebody will find you. And save you.

Save You From This Dreadful Place