‿̩̩̥͙̽ Katsuki Bakugo ‿̩̩̥͙̽

┏━✦❘༻ Sorry Not Sorry ༺❘✦━┓

TW: Mentions of stalking, blood, death, and knives/blades.

°。°。°。°。°。

Quirk: Harpy

Close to your quirk from my first oneshot, you can turn into a harpy form in which you can fly a lot faster, and you can also shriek very loud which can make an alerting call. But it is so powerful that you can break windows and glass in general. You have two small wings on the side of your head just due to your quirk, they go away once you go into your harpy form though.

This info isn't really important, it won't be used. Only the wing part will, but it is part of your quirk so might as well put it am I right? :)

*I'm not shipping these two characters, so don't come at me if you do or don't ship them, I'm just having you all go as friends.

°。°。°。°。°。

It was a very bright day and you decide to join your two friends Izuku and Ochako* on a nice picnic out in the park. 

"So Y/n how have you been with training? From what I've seen you're really amazing!" Ochako asks while walking next to you.

You shrug while saying "I guess I've been okay, though I don't think I'll really be as good as everyone else." You shrug after as Ochako pouts a bit due to you talking down about yourself.

"Well were here!" Izuku says with a smile on his face trying to lighten the mood.

The three of you lay out the blanket and you all sit down while taking out your bentos.

You all sit there for a bit and eat while chatting about what your going to do over the weekend.

"Hey Y/n?" Ochako asked. You look over to her in response.

"This might seem weird but...may I pet your wings?..." She asks, "They just seem so soft, if you don't like the feeling or if you don't want me to that's alright!" She says while smiling.

"I don't mind, just be gentle." You reply while closing your eyes and taking a bite of your bento.

"H- hey can I?" Izuku asks.

You nod while taking another bite of your bento.

They both slowly reach out to pet your wings softly. And you had to admit, they stroked your wings very softly, it indeed felt very nice. So you leaned into their touch a tiny bit, but not too noticeable.

"Whoa! They really are soft!" Izuku says while smiling. You smile a bit in response as Ochako doesn't say anything, she is too busy with stroking your wings in awe.

You could have sworn that you saw the lightest dust of pink were on her cheeks. Not a natural cheek color, more of a blush.

But little was it known that somebody else was begging to stroke your wings. But not only your wings, he wanted to stroke your hair, your face, your hands. He just wanted to hold you and keep you all to himself.

He watched from afar as you smiled. It made his stomach get butterflies from just looking at you. 

"It's getting pretty late, we should probably get going back to the school." Izuku says.

You and Ochako nod, she looks a bit disappointed that she had to stop stroking your wings. You looked at her and softly smiled while taking her hand and putting one of your feathers in it.

She looks at you and smiles while hugging you suddenly. You are a bit taken back but then you hug her back. And boy did this sight make somebody's blood boil with jealousy and anger.

"Come on you two!" Izuku called from ahead. You and Ochako look at each other and smile before running to catch up with Izuku.

~ Time skip to night ~

You were walking to your dorm coming back from downstairs with a glass of water in your hand until you stopped walking when you heard a voice.

"Oi feathers." Said a voice. You turn around to see the local tsundere standing in front of you.

You don't say anything but only look at him with an unamused expression.

"Can I help you Bakugo?" You say while taking a sip of your water.

"What are you doing down here in the middle of the night." He asks while having his usual annoyed expression.

"Hm. I could ask you the same question." You say while crossing your arms and glaring at him.

He just scoffs and shakes his head. "I came down here to get water." He says while glaring at you.

"Same here. So I'll be on my way." You say as you start to walk away and back to your dorm.

He stares at your back for a few seconds before he suddenly grabs your wrist, making you spill some of your water.

You look back at him in annoyance while saying, "Really. Look what you made me do."

He scoffs and says, "That wasn't me, you should have had a better grip on the cup."

You roll your eyes and snatch your wrist back, but due to Bakugo's grip you just pulled him with you. Making you then slip on the water, bringing Bakugo down with you.

You both ended up on the ground, with Bakugo on top of you, his hands right by your head and his whole body pressed down onto yours.

You are too stunned to move or talk, but Bakugo was dreaming for this moment to happen. His hand slowly reaches out for your wings, as he slowly and softly caressed one of them. It was so soft that you don't even notice.

Bakugo enjoys the moment while it lasts before getting off you. He doesn't even bother helping you up.

You end up just forgetting about the water, so you just go back to your dorm. Leaving Bakugo by himself.

Eventually after a few minutes Ochako goes downstairs, due to a note that was left on her dorm door earlier in the afternoon.

"O- oh! Hey Bakugo. Were you the one who gave me that note?...." She asks, but before she can even comprehend what was going on she felt a sharp pain in her throat. And then her hip, and then her chest. 

She falls to the ground in her own pool of blood, along with a now bloodied knife in her chest, and the only thing she saw was your feather that was being soaked up in her own blood.

The thing she knew it was all dark, and all she heard were the words: "Sorry, not sorry"