The Argument

"Hun.. you weren't supposed to hear that..."

"HOW COULD YOU?! I TRUSTED YOU! YOU MONSTER!" I stormed out of the dining room. When I got to my room, I can hear yelling, screams... just.. arguing. I started crying, it was a horrible day.. I was ready to start a new one and then I heard..

"My son... why would you restrict your daughter on who she loves..."
"Mother..?"

No way.. Grandma came.. are there gonna be more yelling.? Yelling, screams, yelling, screams! I heard it all.. Knight cookie knocks on my door, "Princess? Are you alright? Your family has been arguing.." he whispered through my door crack. I sniffle. "Knight, I'm fine.."
"No, you're not. You can tell me anything, y'know?" he says. His words comfort me.. "KNIGHT COOKIE! WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO THE PRINCESS?! LEAVE!" my father shouts. "Y-yes sir! Right away!" and then he runs off. I storm out of my room and hit my father with the door. "I. Hate. YOU!!" "THAT IS NO WAY TO SPEAK TO YOUR FATHER !" he argued. We argued for 10 minutes. I was sobbing, my father was shouting, and nobody helped. I shut the door and cried hard. I sat on my bed and then my Grandma opened my door and walked in my room. She sat down next to me and patted my back. "It's okay dear.." she said softly. "Grandma, why do I have to be a princess..?" "You were born into the royal family for a reason.. oh! And your crowning is in a week."

"WHAT?! Why did nobody tell me!?"