Real Queen

Fast forward a few days and it was my crowning. I had to wear this big, uncomfortable dress, and what felt like one of the heaviest crowns! Also, Knight couldn't interact with me at all! Even if my father wasn't watching. I had no one to talk to besides Angel, and everything felt like it was going too fast. "Father, why do I have to be a queen?" I asked. He then replies, "oh... it's well, your mother." I stayed silent. Had he been telling me lies my whole life? He told me I would always be a princess, that my mother left him, and now he tells me the truth? What was he thinking?!

"It's time for your official coronation!" one of the maids shouted. I walked to the steps in front of the castle, and I saw everyone. There was Rye, Chili, Gingerbrave, Strawberry, Custard III, Wizard, and so. Much. More. I hardly could believe my eyes. Was I dreaming? Why is Knight not in the crowd, he should be there... Anyway, the person crowning me told me to vow to different things as queen, blah, blah, blah, and then the crown was put on my head. I tripped because of the weight of it, suddenly, everyone gasped and started whispering. Shoot! Did I already make a bad impression? I got up, swiped the dust of my dress, and ran all the way to the Jammery. So many people followed, and tried barging in... but they never could. I looked at the clock and yelled, "7:07 AM?!" I wasn't even 15 minutes into my coronation. It's horrible!