viva glam

these are going to be short chapters so don't expect more than 1K words a chapter lol sorry

if you have a problem with the way louis or harry acts in this book you can complain somewhere else k

the chapters are named after different mac lipsticks so yeah

louis pov ~unedited~

Harry was so beautiful, I thought while I was staring at him from across the lunchroom. I subconsciously rubbed my lips together while looking at him, that's how alluring he was. My friend Misha was talking about me, but I didn't care. All I cared about was the tall, long haired man that was sitting in the same space I was sitting. I could have breathed in the same air he breathed in a few minutes ago. It felt like miles between us, him sitting with the popular crowd and me sitting with the freaks.

"Louis, where did you buy your new lipstick? I love the color," Misha snapped me out of my train of thought, and I rolled my eyes before reaching in my lilac handbag to pull out the new tube.

"It's called Viva Glam," I told her as I puckered my lips and reapplied it, staring at Harry the whole time. I put the tube back in my handbag while rubbing my lips together, my eyes still on Harry. He was in mid-conversation when he noticed me staring, and he stared right back. He stopped listening to his friend and put his hand under his chin, almost like he was studying me. I felt my cheeks heat up, and I quickly stood up from the table, Misha calling after me as I ran the bathroom.

Thankfully the bathroom was empty and I just stared at myself in the mirror. My hair was slightly messed up from running my fingers through it, my pink sweater looking fabulous, and of course, my new lipstick complimenting the sweater. I went to the bathroom and washed my hands afterwards because the urinals are dirty and have germs. Gross. As I was washing my hands Harry walked in, making eye contact with me in the mirror. He walked up right behind me and whispered in my ear, "Don't run while I'm studying you babe. You can't escape me."

//
wow what is this garbage :/
i'm going to be posting in the book a lot so stay tuned yay