catharina ultimate lipstick pt. ii

this is part two of the chapter
i'm publishing this rly late at night so happy early birthday to CatherineHoran101

louis pov ~unedited~

The bus finally got to my dreaded school. I rushed to stand up so I could get out earlier, but the mean kids at the back of the bus had different ideas. They charged at me, making me trip and fall. As I hit the floor of the bus they laughed at me. The bus driver finally yelled at us to move, and so they all started stepping over me. Some kids didn't care at all, so they stepped on my hands. I'm pretty sure some did it on purpose. After another scream from the bus driver I stood up with a groan and brushed myself off. My white shirt was not as clean as it was when I woke up, it was now tinted grey from the gross bus floor.

I guess I was tinted grey too.

I walked into school with my ugly black backpack. I rushed to my locker, trying to grab my books before the bell rang. Misha trotted over to me, a smile on her face. She had her books in her VS tote bag slung across her shoulder. She was clutching a piece of paper in her hand, almost squishing it. As soon as she broke through the crowd of teenagers, she shoved the paper right at me.

"Read it!"

I unwrinkled it, reading the messy writing. 'Meet me in the parking lot during lunch. :) x' As soon as I looked up from reading it, Misha squealed obnoxiously, making my ears hurt.

"Yeah Mish, that's... that's great," I finished, giving her a half-smile.

"I know, I'm so excited that I actually have a date to prom this year. I mean, junior prom was lame because James was nice, but he was a drunk. He wanted to go to some club in the middle of prom but I..." I tuned Misha out at this point as we walked through the hallway to class. We parted separate was because I had math and she had science, but we planned to meet up with each other for lunch.

-skip bc school sucks

I walked to my locker for the fourth time today, now putting away books because it was time for my second favorite period: lunch. Misha was practically running to me at this point, a big smile on her face. She practically dragged me into the parking lot, a little jump in each step she took in her wedges because she was so small.

We finally got to the doors and stepped outside in the nice sunshine, a completely different sky compared to the one a few hours prior. We finally made it to the parking lot, and there wasn't a person insight. Misha looked upset before a guitar started to play.

Misha's boyfriend popped out from behind a car, wearing a red SnapBack. I crinkled my nose in distaste because SnapBacks were not meant for skinny white boys. He started singing a love song that came on the radio all the time, but I can't remember. All I could think about was Harry leaning up against a black car, watching the whole 'promposal' go down. Soon enough he stopped singing, and Liam and a bunch of other boys popped out behind another car, holding balloons, flowers, and lastly, a big teddy bear. Before Misha's boyfriend could even put down his guitar, Misha jumped into his arms, screaming about God knows what. Seeing them so happy makes me wish I had someone to go to prom with, but no one wants to go with a loser gay boy that wears pink lipstick. As I was thinking, Liam walked over to me after he handed the flowers to Misha's boyfriend.

"Hey Louis, fancy seeing you hear," he chirped as he watched the happy couple make out for the third time in five minutes.

"Yeah, Misha dragged me out here," I explained, making eye contact with him.

"Niall called me to help him plan his 'promposal' to Misha. He really must love her," he thought out loud.

"Hey, is that your friend over there," Liam asked as he motioned his head to Harry.

"No, it's just a guy in my class." I smoothly replied back, not wanting to talk about my secret obsession with someone I met only days ago.

"He's been staring at you for ages, are you sure that you aren't friends?"

"Yeah, I'm positive."

I looked at my phone, seeing that lunch was halfway over. "Do you want to head in so we can eat something," I questioned.

"Sure, 'm starving."

We both walked on the sidewalk to get into school, leaving the lovebirds and Harry behind us.

//
remember that this is a larry story lol, i'm not going to go all lilo on you haha.
thank you for all the reads and comments, i love reading through them all. :)