Chp.11 It's all just beginning Pt.1

A scream rang out mixing with my own, I saw Scott's terrified face

A scream rang out mixing with my own, I saw Scott's terrified face. That was the last thing I saw before I woke up the next morning, I looked around trying to rember where I was. I looked down to see Lydia's head on my chest her arm next to her head. I smiled at my unconscious strawberry blonde friend picking up my phone. I saw tons of messages and calls from my twin sister.

Allie: Werewolves are real???
Allie: You knew about all this stuff and you didn't tell me!
Allie: AMARA LILLIAN ARGENT
Allie: Stop ignoring me
Allie: did you know about Derek Hale?
Allie: Mar, Please. I'm freaking out anwser me
Allie: Please, at least tell me where you are, you didn't come home and your not anwsering your phone
I sighed, feeling horribly about this whole situation, Kate probably told Allison and it should've been me. All I wanted was to protect her and now she was scared and I wasn't even answering her. I stood up careful not to wake Lydia up, she had been through hell recently and she didn't even understand it. I grabbed my stuff walked downstairs leaving a note for Lydia, explaining that Allison needed me and to call me later. I headed outside and called my sister, Beacon Hills was a small town if she wasn't home I would find her. The line rang for awhile before there was finally an answer.
"Amara?" My sister's voice rang out from the other end of the phone.
"Yeah," I sighed, "I'm at Lydia's if you just want to meet me, we can talk."
"No I think I understand pretty clearly, you, mom, dad, Kate, have all been lying to me for weeks because I'm to fragile," Allison responded anger clear as day in her voice, I started walking down the street despite the rain, I didn't get much sleep and it wasn't even morning yet.
"Allison, I can explain, I found out the night of the attack at the school, our parents don't even know I know, I kept it from you so you could be happy. Normal. To protect you."
"I don't need protecting," She said and I heard a noise that sounded like something hitting a wall.
"Allison, where are you?" I asked walking further.
"Blowing off some steam, in an alley," She told me.
"Please just come over, I'll explain everything to Lydia and our parents just please, it's late" I heard the noise stop and I started walking back towards Lydia's house,, considering what was out there, I didn't want her alone and I didn't want to be alone. I heard her sigh before anwsering.
"Fine." She hung up the phone and I stood in the freezing 1am air and longed for the inside of Lydia's house. Finally my sister's car pulled up and an angry Allison got out. I ran up to her hugging her tightly despite her objections she hugged back.
"Are you okay?" I asked her anxiety in my voice.
"I guess," She replied. There were bags under her tired blue eyes and her curls had fallen flat.
"Come on," I told her leading her into our best friend's house. Lydia was staring at us confusion and exhaustion clear as day on her face by her expression.
"Allison?" Allie waved.
"Sorry we woke you, but Allison was out and I didn't want her by herself," I explained to my bleary eyed friend.
"Me Casa is Su Casa," Lydia replied and I sat down on the edge of the bed while Allison just stood there.
"Go get clothes and get your ass over here," Lydia told my sister and I didn't know what we would do without her because for the first time since I had seen her tonight, she laughed, like sat there giggling. Lydia looked at me silently asking if Allison was insane. I smiled and shook my head. The strawberry blonde looked at us for a second in hesitation before starting to laugh to, we all sat there laughing for no reason as Allison got dressed.