Chp. 13 Betrayl hurts like a bitch

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       ...

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            "We can't just leave her here," I protested finally standing up, glaring at Peter.                                         "Well you two are coming with me to find Derek," Peter argued.                                                               "We could ask Jackson," Stiles suggested when I gave him a pleading look.                                      "Yeah, call your friend, Jackson." Peter walked away.                                                                                                       "He's not my friend," I argued but grabbed Lydia's phone from my purse that had my own."Leave me alone Lydia, we're over, get over it," Jackson snapped from the other end of the phone."                                                                                                                                                                                 Not Lydia, Jackass although you won't ever speak to her like that again, anyways Peter attacked Lydia and is forcing Stiles and I to go with him to find Derek," I summarized not even bothering to keep the attitude out of my voice.                                                                                                                         "How is that my problem?"                                                                                                                                                  "You are going to take Lydia to the hospital, now either you come willingly or I will shove a knife so far down your throat, not even the doctors can get out, understand?" I threatened, "I don't care if you get hurt, nothing else is happening to Lydia tonight."                                                     "Fine." I hung up taking our my anger on a well deserving Jackson, Stiles just stared at me with shock.