Chp.20 Scary's her middle name

          I followed a running Stiles into Coach Finstock's class, sitting down beside Scott

          I followed a running Stiles into Coach Finstock's class, sitting down beside Scott.                                              "Dude, I just talked to my dad, who talked to Jackson. And I have some really, terrible, horribly bad, really, really bad news," Stiles rambled sitting behind me.                                                                 "Yeah, I think I already know," Scott remarked, pointing to Issac who sat at the front.                            "Great," I sighed, today was going to be a wonderful day, huh. Note the sarcasm.                                  "All right, I only found one thing online called a kanima. It's a werejaguar from South America that goes after murderers," Stiles explained.                                                                                                        "That thing was not a jaguar" Scott told his best friend, Stiles sighed nodding his head,                       "I know and I'm not a murderer."                                                                                                                                     "Yeah, but you did see it kill somebody, which is probably why it tried to kill you. And it's still trying to kill you, and it probably won't stop until you're dead," Scott defended.                                          "You know sometimes I really question this friendship," Stiles mumbled rolling his eyes. We fell into silence before Jackson sat beside Stiles putting his hands on Scott and Stiles's shoulder, not even trying to get close to me.                                                                                                                                "Testicles Left and Right and their gay Super villan, what the hell is a kanima?" Jackson questioned and I glared at him turning around slightly.                                                                                                      "Hey, Jackass. has anyone told you just how annoying the sound of your voice is?" I asked in a fake sweet voice.                                                                                                                                                                 "All right, listen up. A quick warning before we begin our review. Some of you, like McCall, might want to start their own study groups, because tomorrow's midterm is so profoundly difficult - I'm not even too sure I could pass it. Okay, I need a volunteer at the board to answer the first question. Who's got it, huh? Come on, let's go, buddy, "Coach informed, but that didn't stop Jackson from continuing to talk ignoring me altogether.                                                                  "Paralyzed from the neck down, do you know how that feels?"                                                                        "I'm familiar with the sensation," Stiles said dryly as annoyed by him as I was. Scott turned around confused, "Wait- why would Derek test you? Why would he think that it's you?" Scott questioned.                                                                                                                                                                                       "Well, duh. It's because he looks like the Lizard from The Amazing Spider Man, I'm shocked it's not him," I deadpanned causing another glare from Jackson to be sent my way and a "what the fuck" look to come from Scott.                                                                                                                            "How should I know?" Jackson asked defensively.                                                                                                "Wait, do they think it's Lydia, then?" Stiles added in and I crossed my arms, Lydia wasn't the Kanima she was me when the attack happened and she isn't capable of murder.                                      "I don't know, all heard was her name and something about chemistry, " Jackass explained and I sighed dropping my head into my hands.                                                                                              "Jackson!" Coach called out, "Do you have something to share with the class?"                                      "Just my admiration for my coach," Jackson sucked up and I rolled my eyes shaking my head. "That's really kind of you. Now shut up! Shut it! Anybody else?" Coach responded and I stifled a giggle at his response before facing Scott and our problem at hand.                                                        "How do we know it's not her?" Scott asked giving me a sympathetic look as he knew how much I cared about Lydia.                                                                                                                                                                "Because when I looked into the eyes of that thing I saw pure evil. With Lydia I only see 50%, Okay maybe 60. 40 on a good day," Stiles defended and I shook my head astounded at just how bad his defense was.                                                                                                                                                                                 "Stiles, that's not a good argument," Scott told him before turning to me, "You have a better defense, right?"                                                                                                                                                                           "Yes, because I know for a fact that it's not Lydia, Lydia's good. I mean, yes sometimes Lydia's mean but in the end she's just a normal girl and she's my best friend. I know her better than you guys or Derek or even Issac and I know for a fact that it's not her. Plus I see 100% evil in Jackson's eyes not Lydia's" I explained with a proud smile only causing Scott to sigh.                    "Mara, She's basically Satan in a crop-top," Stiles argued.                                                                                   "Whose side are you on?" I asked him a challenging look appearing on my face.                                      "Yours. Besides Lydia's fine," Stiles agreed with me. We all looked up to the board to see a frightened Lydia holding a piece of chalk with a bunch of weird writing on the chalkboard. I got up and went over to her  hugging her close to my chest and she started crying as I did.   "I saw him again," She sobbed before letting go of me and leaving the class tears on her face.I turned to see Peter in one of the chairs I blinked and he disappeared I turned away and looked at the chalkboard written on it was SOMEONEHELPME backwards.