Meet the madrigals

You had been dating mirabel for a while now and you came to visit for a nice family dinner, you get to the door and knock just to be greeted by a curly haired kid wearing yellow.
"Mirabel your friend's here" he calls out.
"I'm Camilo" he smirks putting out his hand, you shake it nervously and head inside to see more of mirabel's family. They all start introducing themselves to you.
"I'm Isabela, mirabel's oldest sister" says a colourful girl.
"Hey, I'm Luisa. Your mirabel's friend right?" One tall buff one says.
"Hi there, I'll go get mirabel" one small boy says, he smiles at you before running up the stairs. He brings back Mirabel, she rushes down to see you.
"Can I talk to y/n, in private" mirabel takes off with you, not waiting for an answer.
"So, I gotta tell you something" mirabel says fidgeting with her hands
"What's up ba-" mirabel covers your mouth before you can finish
"I kinda told my family that you where just a friend" mirabel says staring at the ground in shame.
" that's okay" you say putting your hands on around her waist, smiling.
"Really?! Your not mad? I had this whole speech prepared if you where" mirabel laughs smiling back at you, you hug her tightly. You both walk out of the room holding hands, running down the stairs together.
"Hey you mirabel's friend, my name is Julieta I'm mirabel's mother. It's nice to meet you..."
"Y/n, y/n l/n. It's a pleasure to meet you" you reply shaking her hand, you smile at her and she smiles back before running off to the kitchen to start with dinner.
"your so polite" mirabel kisses you on the cheek before running off to help her mum.
"Wanna come?" Mirabel says calling you over to the kitchen.
"I wanna find the rest of your family" you chuckle mirabel laughs as well before hugging you and going in the kitchen. You look around upstairs looking at all of the rooms, inspecting all of the carves in the doors then you see one room in a short dark staircase you head up it and open the door, a creak escapes the hinges as you open the door wider and wider a person in a green cloak emerges from the darkness, you step back a bit before hearing mirabel's mum call you for dinner.

A/n: hi sorry this took a bit longer for me to write I'm bad at wrapping up chapters 😅 and thank you rainbow_242 for motivating me to finish this chapter :D (I'm working on the second one as this one gets published) have a good day everyone :)
Also sorry if it's bad I've only just got my taste back for writing fanfic 😌

Word count: 467 😮