Family dinner

Thank you to @Wolfowl0404 for telling me the correct term y/n would use for abuela :)

You rush down the stairs into the dining hall, mirabel taps a seat next to her. You sit down and look at all the amazing food prepared but before you can grab any food Señora Alma clears her throat, making the table go silent then Señora Alma turns to you.
"Before we eat I'd just like to welcome our guest while also thanking them for joining us this evening, y/n" she then sits back down. You look around at all of mirabel's family while noticing a chair was empty, alma must have noticed this as well.
"Peps dear, could you go get Bruno from his room" Señora alma says politely turning to her plate of food.
"Yes màma" Pepa says before exiting the table and coming back with who apparently was Bruno. You look at mirabel and you gaze locks, her face goes a light pink and she looks back at her food now taking small glances at you, mirabel's dad had a good conversation with you, everyone had finished eating and where just talking.
"Your y/n right? I've heard all about you from mirabel, after spending the day with you she would ramble on at dinner about how amazing you where" he starts off the conversation, you feel your face heat up
"Really?" You manage to squeak out
"Yep. But if I may ask, how did you and mirabel meet" he asked as if you two where a couple, which you where but he hopefully didn't know yet.
"We met at [favourite shop] while i was getting [item at shop] and me and mirabel just so happened to grab the same one at the same time, we complemented each other and exchanged numbers and I guess we just found that we clicked" you say not trying to mention all of the lovey dovey stuff that also happened in-between.
"How long have you 'been friends for'" he says putting lots of emphasis on the last three words.
"About three years" you say confidently.
"Three years?!" He says astounded as if he hasn't been in a relationship for over 20 years, then you feel a slight tug on your shirt, it was mirabel
"Agustín!" Julieta yelled from the kitchen.
"Looks like both our wives need us" he chuckled before walking into the kitchen to help with cleaning up.

A/n: I don't like leaving it on cliff hangers but it's already over 400 words so yea 😅 (also if I made any grammatical errors please tell me and I will fix them) have a good day :)

ALSO AGUSTÍN KNOWSS

Word count: 449