Prologue

Everyday. Everyday for the past three years, it was never fair for Y/n. Why? Because of his family, from the way he gets treated. It wasn't his fault, it never was. Was it because of his sharp teeth? Maybe. Was it because of his appearance? Yes. But his family doesn't  do it because of his appearance, they do it from fear. They don't fear him, but the youngest child, Ruby Rose, is the only one that fears him. From the way she see his sharp fangs and red eyes, her young mind gives her the fear she needs to not get close to him. But the other family members don't fear him like she does. That's because they are the ones that make him suffer, from mental to physical abuse, he doesn't have emotions like anyone else, not anymore.

Summer, the mother who cares for her children, only gives Y/n the torment because of what she thinks he did to Ruby. But that changed after a year, she started to do it for herself. The father, Tai, did it the same reason Summer does it. Yang, the big sister, only wants to protect her sister, and wants to beat him for her entertainment.

After Summer died from her mission, the family was torn apart, even Y/n was a bit emotional from her death. But overtime they were able to cope, thanks to Y/n being the stress relief that he is. But no longer will he be a tool, and no more he will suffer because of them.

Y/n was gazing at the broken moon, his lips were moving but not a single word came out. He heard his room door open but he didn't even move or flinch.

"Hey loser." It was the blonde sister Yang, with her younger sister Ruby. "I want to get some late night training before bed, let's hurry up." She then began to approach him.

Y/n: "How long..." He said as she stopped and he then turned towards her. "How long was it that Summer died?"

Yang: "Why does that even matter to you?" She asked as he stood across from her.

Y/n: "It's a shame that she won't see the brats become huntress like they wanted to be." He said in a monotone voice as she became angered.

He tightened his fist, ready to hit her. But when she did charged at him, he didn't get the chance due to her tackling him to the floor. She began to repeatedly punch his face over and over until Tai came into the room and pulled her away.

Tai: "Yang that's enough go to-."

"Tai..." Y/n said while slowly sitting up as Tai faced him. "Who do you think will be next to die, Ruby or Yang?"

Tai became angered as he went to punch Y/n in the face. But missed, his fist went through his head, like he is a ghost. Tai was surprised, he saw the white parts of Y/n's eyes were now black. With a blink of an eye, he was gone. Y/n reappeared in front of Ruby, menacingly starring her down.

Y/n: "Are you scared Ruby?" He grabbed the back of her head. "I'll fix that for you." He pulled out a small knife and was about to stab her until Tai grabbed him and threw him out the window.

Tai went to the girls and saw that they both were shaking, as he bing to comfort them and told them to go to their rooms. He looked out the window to only see the shattered glass and Y/n's blood.

*Time Skip*

A year later, Y/n was now free at last, but now he has no where to live, sleep, eat, and get warm. But that's not new to him.

His stomach growled as he looked through the garbage, with the best if his luck he found bread that wasn't too old. He was about to take a bite but a man ran passed him, making him dropped the bread. Y/n being the child he is, followed him to the corner he ran to, to see where he is going to. Before Y/n could get to him, the man flew past him into a wall. Another man approached him, wearing an all black attire, with a bit of blue.