Chapter 6.

You can save yourself the time and effort if you just let me loose, and let me have my fun." Y/n's counterpart suggested.

Y/n was in his mind, like a dream, but he was unconscious from protecting Leon from roman. It was dark in one side and light on the other.

Y/n: "And let you destroy everyone and everything that steps in your way. No chance." He said while sitting with his legs crossed and arms folded.

"No! Just Ruby and Yang... and whoever tries to stop me."

Y/n: "..."

"How will you stop me if I take you by force?"

Y/n: "I wouldn't need to. The others can stop you, my semblance doesn't last long, they'll be able to figure that out... hopefully." He said as the counter part grinned.

"You're an idiot!"

Y/n: "How?"

"You want to do things your way? Fine. You will no longer have to worry about me."

Y/n: "Good." He said as the other smiled.

"Not for long. Not. For. Long!" He then pushed Y/n into a hole with his foot. "I'll be watching."

Y/n slowly woken up inside his dorm, it was completely empty and quiet, which was pretty unusual for him since his roommates are always... energetic.

Y/n: "No one is here... great." He plopped be down on his bed, not realizing the soreness of his body making him deeply sigh. "Maybe I can sleep it off."

He closed his eyes but were quickly shot back open when him team walked in the dorm.

Mary: "We can finally rest, quit your whining." She said to Jay.

Jay: "Finally. After all those long and torturous hours." He cried out while jumping face first on to his pillow.

Kai: "It was barely even an hour. The day was cut short."

"Thanks to me."

Y/n: "Leon?" He spoke as he cautiously sat up as they all quickly went to him.

Mary: "You're awake! It's been days." She said as he looked confused. "You were in a coma for the past three days."

Jay: "We thought you were out for longer." He said as Kai elbowed the side of his stomach.

Y/n: "Thanks for looking after me."

Kai: "You should be thanking him honestly." He pointed to Leon.

Mary: "He watched you for us when we had to go to class. Ozpin let him stay here after what happened with Roman." She said as Leon stepped forward.

Leon: "This school is lamer than I thought... but it's okay." He said as he fixed his red hat.

Y/n: "Thank you, Leon. I'm sorry I didn't take you home like I said I would." He apologized.

"It's fine, I didn't have one anyway." He responded, shocking Y/n. "Old man Oz let me stay here, said that I can be a huntsman early if I work hard."

Y/n: "Lucky... I was basically forced here." He then got out of bed. "Well do you want to be one?"

Leon: "Well uhhh... maybe." He struggled to say from the embarrassment. "Being one is lame... but I guess it's alright."

Y/n: "If it's fine with you." He then turned to his team. "For my teammates, I am sorry for what happened last time here." He bowed.