Nine: All You Talk About

A gasp slips out of Alex as Jack bumps into him, pressing him up against the wall. Something stirs inside him again, but this time, a little lower. He feels Jack's hot breath on his ear and he bites his lip, willing himself to stay calm. But then Jack pulls away, lip between his teeth, with that look in his eyes and he can barely remember which way is up, the alcohol coursing through his veins. He has half a mind to argue, because doesn't Jack hate him? But he can't bring himself to care that much.
Fuck it he finally decides.

He leans in slowly, partly hesitant but partly teasing, his eyes fluttering shut. He presses his lips to Jack's, holding still for a second before moving his lips against Jack's one, two, three times. He pulls back, breathing a little heavier than before, waiting for Jack's reaction.

Jack smiles as Alex's lips are against his, feeling the little butterflies in his stomach through his drunken haze. He frowns a bit when Alex pulls away, not wanting it to end.

He pushes his lips back onto Alex's, putting his hand up his shirt and gently rubbing his hands up and down his smooth skin.

He pushes his tongue into Alex's mouth and lets it dance around his. He takes his other hand and messes it up in Alex's hair, playing around with the different strands of it.

"You taste good." He hums against his lips, still not breaking the kiss. He was so incredibly drunk right now he couldn't even fathom how pissed off he's going to be at himself tomorrow. It didn't matter. Alex was all that mattered.

Jack kisses him again and everything inside Alex ignites, the fire spreading through his veins. He never spent too much time imagining what it would be like to kiss Jack, but god, it's pure heaven.

He gasps into the kiss when he feels Jack's fingers on his skin, each touch leaving a trail of fire on his skin. He isn't sure what to do with his hands so he wraps them around Jack's neck, tangling his hands in the hair at the nap of Jack's neck, tugging lightly.

Their tongues dance together, battling for dominance, and Alex puts everything he has into it, wanting that dominance. He moves his tongue around Jack's mouth, feeling the roof of his mouth, the back of his teeth, the inside of his cheek. Just absolutely reveling in the heat of Jack's mouth.

He hums in approval in response to Jack's question. He still can't actually believe this is happening; he's not sure what changed, or if anything changed, but nothing in the world would make him question this moment.

"Mmm so do you" he breathes out, pulling back from the kiss, taking Jack's bottom lip with him between his teeth. He then flips them around so that Jack's back is against the wall, landing with a soft thud, not loud enough to hear over the party music.

"So beautiful" he whispers. He keeps one hand in Jack's hair, pulling his head back slightly to kiss along his jaw and down his neck, and he moves the other hand down Jack's side to play with the hem of his t-shirt, skimming the soft skin of his stomach just above his waistband.

Jack gasps as Alex pushes him against the wall. He pushes back against his body, fighting for dominance over his tongue. He pulls away from the kiss, not wanting to use all of their time just for that.

"I want to try something." Jack mutters, he falls to his knees unable to stand any longer from his drunken state but it's okay because that's exactly where he wants to be. He looks up and grins as Alex nods his head, giving him to go ahead.

He grabs hold of his waist band and pulls his pants down. He starts moving his mouth all around Alex's already erect dick, pushing it into the back of his throat and determined to make him feel good.

He'd never done anything like this of course but just went along with what he likes being done to himself. He makes little humming noises against his skin, hoping the vibration feels good. He experiments with different speeds, looking up at Alex to determine what he's enjoying the most.