Ten: Little Spoon

Jack gets up, ignoring the confusion written all over Alex's face, and grabs his switch in one hand, Alex's hand in the other. He pulls them onto his bed and hands Alex a controller.

"I'm going to kick your ass." he says between sniffles and opens Mario Kart. He lays his head on Alex and tangles their legs together, needing the distraction from his thoughts as well as the unexplainable comfort he gets from being with Alex.

Alex smiles affectionately, tangling his legs with Jack's. "You wish" he smirks, getting ready to play the game, pressing a kiss to the top of Jack's head.

They play a couple rounds, yelling and knocking into each other as they compete. They've played four rounds, each winning two, and they're on the final round. The tiebreaker. He holds his breath through the match and at the last second, makes a purposeful wrong move, watching Jack cross the finish line seconds before him.

Jack whoops and hollers, shoving the win in his face. "Please, I let you win" he rolls his eyes, giggling. "And here's your prize" he says softly, but confidently, grabbing Jack's face between his hands and pressing a kiss to his lips.

Jack cheers obnoxiously as he wins the tie breaker round but is cut off by Alex kissing him.
"Hmm that was pretty good but winning three whole rounds? I deserve a bit more!" He puts the console down on his nightstand and kisses Alex a few times on the lips. "Better."

Jack takes Alex's arm and forces it around him, cuddling into his side. "I also decide that part of my prize is little spoon privileges and you sleeping in my bed. Sorry I don't make the rules." He sticks his tongue out.

After a solid hour of video games he's certainly sobered up but he didn't want to admit to that. He figured he could fake it at least pretty well so he'd have some excuse to be cuddly with Alex.

"What now? You can dig into my snacks if you want." Jack shrugs, offering up the pile of junk food that takes up half of his desk.

Alex nods, giggling against Jack's lips. "You deserve everything you want" he mumbles, not breaking the kiss. They kiss sweetly for a few seconds and he's lost in the moment, lost in Jack.

This is easily the best night they've ever spent together and he can already tell he's going to be a little heartbroken when it inevitably comes to an end.

His heart skips a beat when Jack says what else he wants as the prize for winning the game.
"Hmm" he says, pretending to deliberate whether or not that's fair. "I guess that's fair. I mean, you did win."
He crinkles his nose, giggling again, pulling Jack closer to him, pressing a kiss to the side of his head. He personally loves being little spoon, but the thought of holding Jack all night again makes his heart swell.

"Mmm I'm not really hungry right now" he muses, looking into Jack's eyes and then down at his lips.
"Can I kiss you again?"
He leans in when Jack nods, pressing their lips together softly but firmly, his free hand coming up to cup Jack's face, stroking his thumb with his cheek. He continues to kiss the taller boy, loving the feeling of his lips against his own.

Jack sighs happily, taken aback by how sweet Alex is being to him. He knows he doesn't deserve this but it doesn't stop him from trying to get the most out of this.

He giggles a bit at Alex asking before kissing him, all of his nerves were genuinely adorable. He scoots in as close as he possibly can and tangles their legs together, putting one hand on Alex's back and the other messed up in his hair. He kisses him for a few seconds before pulling away and pressing their foreheads together, looking in his eyes for a bit.

He cuddles up into Alex, forcing himself to be the little spoon and getting all cozy with him.
"Goodnight, Alex." he whispers, not wanting this night to end but the exhaustion taking over his body as he speaks. He closes his eyes, absolutely dreading waking up. He knew a wicked hangover was coming and having to deal with all of his emotions. He drifts off to sleep minutes after saying goodnight and sleeps soundly the whole night.

Jack snuggles into him and Alex pulls him close, pressing his chest to his back.
"Hold on a sec" he mumbles, pulling away and taking his shirt and pants off, wanting every bit of him touching Jack.
He pulls Jack back to him, sighing when he feels the skin of Jack's back on his bare chest. He tangles their legs together, wrapping his arm around Jack's waist, tucking the other one under Jack's pillow and their heads.

"Goodnight, Jack" he whispers back, pressing a kiss to the skin by his ear. He falls asleep with a smile on his face, not thinking at all about what's to come in the morning.