It's Party rock is

drawn by yourz truly //

The two cookies were invited to one of Sparkling's little parties.
Wizard was currently panicking as he had no clue what to wear and he wanted to look extra good for Gingerbrave. He might've had a minor crush on the cookie.. who knows? He looked through his wardrobe, which was mostly wizardy clothes and hats.

He sighed. "I can't impress Gingerbrave with any of this!" then he heard a rather girly gasp.
Wizard turned around and was met with Princess Cookie standing at his doorway.
Wait, how did she even get in?
"I can help!" she exclaimed. "Thanks for the offer, Princess, but I don't think-," Wizard was cut off by Princess pushing him aside from his closet. "Nonsense! You want to impress your mans? Then leave it to me! I'll also make sure no one takes him from you" she smiled as she looked through his clothes.

After a few minutes of searching she turned back to Wizard.
"You.. don't go out to much parties do you? Hm.. no matter! You can borrow some clothes I recently ordered that totally wasn't meant to be given to you becauseIknowthatyou'respiralingdownadeepholeofloveandadmirationjustforgingerbraveandyouwoulddoanythingjusttogethisattention"
This woman spoke faster than Mango.

"What was that last part-?"
"Nothing!"

-+-

Wizard walked out of the changing room with a fancy white robe with gold moons and stars decorating the bottom with a golden lace. His hat was the same with little moons hanging from the rim along. Princess clapped in delight.
"You look outstanding! Gingerbrave will fall for you the instant he sees you" she smiled.

The cookie had to admit.. he did like this look. He felt so handsome that it gave him a bit of courage and hope. Wizard turned to Princess.
"Thanks for everything! And by the way.. why are you helping me? I'm sure theres tons of others who need this sort of help," he asked.

"I can see how longingly you stare at him, Wizard. Plus.. he told me a little secret before the party, although it's not in my job to tell you," she responded, then stood up and walked over to Wizard with a little blush pallette in her hand.
She put a bit on Wizard before he shook his head and stepped back.

"What's that for?!"
"Trust me, you don't want Brave to notice your own blush that easily. Think of this as a disguise," she shrugged and stepped foward to continue. Wizard mumbled and just let her.
It felt like forever until she pulled the brush away and looked approvingly. She turned to Knight, who did the same.

-+-
As Wizard was leaving he waved goodbye to Princess and Knight. They gave him a thumbs up and he nervously made his way to the party.
It was in a huge building specifically for balls and such in the kingdom.
He slowly walked in. The music blasted but it wasn't obnoxiously loud, just the perfect sound.

He looked at the tables and caught a glimpse of a cookie waving. Upon further inspection, he realized it was Gingerbrave. Wizard rushed over and sat next to the cookie.
"I honestly thought you wouldn't come, it started getting lonely after Strawberry went to help with passing out drinks" he commented, but went speechless when he realized what Wizard was wearing.

It was almost like Brave fell for Wizard in an instant, or.. just fell for him even more than he had already been. "You look..."
"Stupid?"
"No you look.. beautiful.." Brave smiled. Wizard got flushed. "Oh- y-you too!"

Gingerbrave was wearing a simple tuxedo with his signature skull buttons and a little blue flower with a golden rim on the petals in his chest pocket. It fit him well.

The music progressed and the two spent their time mainly sipping on the juice from the kid-friendly area. Suddenly a cookie came upstage with another in holding his hand.
It was Mint and Cocoa.
"This is to all the lovely couples that came, and of course as well to my beautiful Cocoa. So Wizard, now's your chance" Mint announced and every cookie looked at Wizard and Gingerbrave expectantly. It was quiet for a second before a beautiful orchestra-like song placed. It was a slow one, a romantic one, followed by cookies going to the dance floor. Wizard recognized a few cookies.

He even caught a glimpse of Rouge-fort (or Latte. You pick!)  dragging Almond to the dance floor. It shocked him a bit.
Since when was that a thing?
"Wizard?" to his demise, he was basically called out by a famous violinist.
"What, Gingerbrave?" Wizard sounded slightly irritated and flustered.
"um.. I won't ask you about.. the being called out but... would you like to.. dance with me? Alone? In the garden?"
It was a surprising proposal, but Wizard's embarrassment faded and he nodded happily.

=

Gingerbrave put his hands on Wizard's waist as Wizard did the same but on his shoulders.
The slowly moved together, it was sloppy considering neither knew exactly how to dance, but it wasn't stressing out or difficult. Wizard's mind raced as he looked up at Gingerbrave. The cookie was so close to his face, how had he not realized earlier?!

"So... how'd you get the fancy outfit?" Gingerbrave chuckled.
"Ugh.. Princess Cookie.."
Gingerbrave just laughed. "You fell victim of the beauty queen of the kingdom!"
'More like fell victim to your breathtaking looks and the way you make me feel' Wizard thought. He would never say that out loud.
"Yeah- It was so boring and took so long! It was like she had clothes specifically for this moment for me," Wizard sighed.

"I'd say it fits you. You should try different clothes more often too, i bet you'll just look so much more handsome," Brave suddenly twirled Wizard when a certain part of the dance came on. Wizard slightly lost balance but regained it and continued to hold onto Gingerbrave for help. His grip slightly tightened.

"Oops, sorry"
"It's fine, just.. give me a heads up next time"
The two laughed together. This moment felt so perfect, it was like every daydream Wizard had just came true.

All good things come to an end, though.
As people were leaving, Brave loosened his hands from Wizard's waist. "Looks like the party's over.. That was fun"
"Yeah" Wizard agreed.
The two got ready to walk back to their home.

-+-
On the walk home, Gingerbrave started singing a song.

"Party rockers in the house tonight!" he sang and was met with Wizard staring at him.
"It's party rock is, Gingerbrave."

He looked down at Wizard, the moonlight making the smaller cookie's eyes stand out. They inched closer and kissed. Gingerbrave placed his hand on Wizard's cheek.
Wizard had to stop himself from dancing with delight.

Once they pulled away from each other, they heard a "Woo! I knew it!" and turned to be met with Princess cheering. Knight was trying to get her to quiet down.

((aplogies for grammer mistakes WOKENWHQJQ))