Magic Spell

this might be written kinda badly, I'm trynna get in the groove ykwim teehee

-

Gingerbrave watched Wizard with intensity. He'd always loved him for as long as he could remember. Something about the Wizard made his heart beat faster at merely the thought of them.

Wizard was trying to cast a spell, he looked so mesmerizing. So focused. Wizard was known as a hardworker, pushed himself too hard, was too aloof to ever like anyone. Never had best friends or stayed to chat much. He was always in a rush for something, anything. Because of that, Brave never spoken to him much.

Although someway, somehow, the cookie stole his heart.

"C'mon! Why won't this work?!" Brave heard Wizard curse out. "I tried so hard! What could I possibly be doing wrong?! Augh!" Wizard kicked at a rock.

Brave stepped out. "Maybe I could help!"
Wizard looked at him, then Brave felt his face heat up. He's given himself away! How foolish!

"Help? What could you ever do to help?"
It came out colder than intended.
"Maybe I can figure out whats wrong.. that way, you can do it correctly" Brave explained.
"I don't think I need anyone."
"Please! If I can just take a look?" Brave hadn't realized how annoyed Wizard was becoming with him.

"Will you leave me alone if I let you take a look at this?" He sounded harsh. Brave just nodded happily and quickly.

With a loud sigh, Wizard showed Brave the spell he had intended to do. He even demonstrated that he was doing it correctly.
"Nono! You've got it all wrong."
"What? Already?"
"Here"—Brave moved in and fixed Wizard's posture, he felt his heart pounding as he guided the other's hands to the correct position—"See? You're too stiff, let loose a little and it might work"

Wizard tried again. A spark! Not exactly what he wanted, but it was close.
"Woah.. you really figured it out.." Wizard mumbled. "Thank you," he looked at Brave. He didn't know why, but he really saw the detail in Brave this time. He couldn't help but smile back at him.

"I guess you want me to go now," Brave broke him out of his thoughts.
"Oh- yeah, right. I guess see you around, Gingerbrave," Wizard turned around. He wanted to hide himself as quickly as he could.

"Yeah!" Brave smiled. "Bye, Wizard!"
Then he'd run off and do who knows what.

"What was that.." Wizard said to himself. "Why was he so.. bright...How have I not noticed before..?"

Now he was just alone in his thoughts. He couldn't even focus on his spells anymore. In every page of the book, he imagined that Brave examined it. That the other cookie would immediately know whats wrong and help him.

"Dang it, Wizard Cookie! That was a one time thing!" He exclaimed to himself. He suddenly caught Gumball staring at him.

H..Had he been watching this entire time?

Gumball had a big devious smile on his face.
Wizard knew it could not be good. Whatever they were planning, it was definitely not good..

-

"Strawberry can you believe it?! I actually helped Wizard! And guess what... he.. he talked to me!" Brave was excited and jumping around. Strawberry smiled nervously, "That's great, Brave! Although you just.. helped him with a spell? How'd you even get close to him?"

"I dunno! It just.. happened! So naturally too!" Brave smiled. "Maybe he'll like me and have me as his best friend too.." he daydreamed.

Brave was unaware of the feelings he had awakened in Wizard.

omg i hope thiz is good auhhjjh also i might start posting drawings for chapters again! Visuals yes yes! !!!