Valentines

I HAVE SO MANY FUCKING DRAFTS IN THIS BOOK

anyway uhhh 😍
not me fantasizing abt my crush who's also my best friend oh nono not me oh no not me <3

i'm gonna ask em 😍
YOOO HE SAID YES 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

-

This was, well, great.
Seeing every cookie in the witchforsaken kingdom have a valentine made Gingerbrave feel lonelier than ever. He did have someone in mind but it scared him to the core, it made him nervous to even think about doing it.

Love was rather.. a weird concept. Complication yet simple, confusing and so right. The way it could make one do something unthinkable for the sake of being valued by the one they admire, the way it could make someone so happy yet someone else so miserable.

"Earthbread to Gingerbrave..!" he heard a feminine voice call to him.
He snapped out his thoughts.

"Gingerbrave? You haven't finished your valentine's card for Wizard," Strawberry observed then giggled softly "You must be really be in love with Wizard.." she quietly teased.
"Hey!" Gingerbrave felt his face go hot.

"Sorry..- But you must ask him, I just know he'd say yes," Strawberry pressed on very lightly. She wasn't the type to overly encourage but the thought of her friend having a love interest somewhat excited her. It made her a bit hopeful for herself even, but who knows which cookie Strawberry could possibly love in that way.  

"What if he says no?"
"What if he says yes?"

Brave paused for a second, he felt a surge of confidence grow in him. Cookie life is short, isn't it? Better to get an answer now than never, right..? Who knows?
The person of your dreams might just say yes, and if they say no.. Surely it isn't the end of the world.

"I guess so," he agreed with his friend.

-+-

"I need another juice box please," Wizard called out to Sparkling.
"Apple?"
"Apple."
"Comin' right up, Mr. Wizard," Sparkling smiled and reached into the fridge, then placed the box in front of Wizard. "So.. Got anyone on your mind?" he asked.

"Huh?"
"You know what I mean," Sparkling chuckled. "hmph.. well.. I dunno.." Wizard mumbled.
"I suggest you just do it. Who knows? He could be panicking over wether or not you'd say yes to him," the bartender spoke matter-of-fact-ly, Wizard almost believed it.
For the most part, Sparkling knew it was true. He noticed all the long looks at blushy faces, it reminded him of himself and Herb.

"What if I embarrass myself though?" Wizard worried. "It's only a leap of faith," Sparkling responded and shrugged. He went back to cleaning his wine glasses, surprised that Vampire hasn't arrived. It did allow some quiet for the panicking Wizard, so it felt like a win.

-

Gingerbrave had a flower ready as he walked towards Wizard.
The cookie was chatting with Gingerbright. She noticed Gingerbrave and had to stop herself from gasping and jumping with excitement for Wizard, it was nearly impossible.
Brave only hoped she could contain her excitement.

Eventually Wizard took notice and turned around to face the cookie walking towards him. His heart started beating rapidly upon realizing the possibilities. He looked around to see if there were any other cookies besides Gingerbright and took in the conclusion Gingerbrave was clearly walking towards him.

Oh dear Witches...

"..Hey..?" Brave spoke awkwardly with the flower in his hand. "Hi, Gingerbrave" Wizard's voice slightly shook as he looked up at the cookie.

"Uh.."

It was an awkward silence, Gingerbrave was almost regretting this.

"So... I was.. wondering if.."
"Will you be my valentine?" Wizard interrupted suddenly. He couldn't take it anymore.
Sorry, Author but you took too long! he mentally apologized.

Brave froze for a moment and just knew his face was blushing red.
"Ah- .. S-Sure! I'd love to!" he nearly laughed from his happiness that he had felt.

It was a quick moment to say the least, but the day was spent as the two hand-in-hand and chatting with other couples.
They tried on suits with Princess and Knight, listening to Clover sing as Licorice said beside him, Madeleine spoiling Espresso with gifts though obviously believing he himself was the greatest gift already.

It was a good day.

Woo.

//I HAD 0 MPTIVATION IM SO SORRY BUT AAAAAAAAIM JUSR!?!?!?! SO HAPPY BC HE SAID YES OHHHH HE SAID YES 😭😭😭😭😳😳😳😳