me suffering for your entertainment

So, a certain someone (I won't say who it is but her name starts with a T and ends with ragic and her account is lilmisfortunate ) made a chapter wherein she reacted to a badly written Creepypasta fanfiction. I kind of vowed to myself not to do that when I made this book because I was scared that people would call me mean, but fuck it, this is my specialty (okay it's not really but shut up), so I'm opening my giant old Quotev library with tons of bad Creepypasta fanfiction. 

I recently read a bad Death Note fanfiction that had a good concept but was executed horribly so I'm still weeping over that and need to take my evil out on something.

It seems that the victim of such is this Jeff the Killer X OC story from a few years ago. I mentioned it in the first chapter of this book due to... Well, you'll recognize it.

Let's start.

-------

 Dear Journal,

12 years ago, I was happy. I thought I lived in a world, where nothing could go wrong. Where nothing bad happened. Oh, how I was so wrong . . .

You know a fic is gonna be good when they start with diary entries and melodramatic rambles/random recalls of some event that happened, written as though it's happening in real time. Because that's absolutely what journal/diary entries look like.

12 years ago . . .

I ran around the parking lot with my BFF, Jess. We've been besties since we were babies. We were playing in abandoned parking lot, when there was a flashing light l realized my mommy was taking pictures of us. We stood there making poses for the camera. My mommy thought we should take a walk in the woods. It was still day, so, I didn't have problem. Neither did less. We walked around looking at the bugs, animals, and trees. When we made it home, we were tired. We walked the house to find everything destroyed. Mommy looked panicky. She kept repeating Were they here?' or 'They shouldn't have done this!' I was worried. Who was mommy talking about? Something crashed in one of the rooms. Mommy told us to stay where we were. She walked up stairs and into the room. She screamed. Then silence. We walked up stairs and into the room. We screamed because we saw my mommy hanging from the ceiling. Intestines everywhere. There was candy spilling out of her.

Did I already mention that the OC's name is Candy Johnson (it's in the blurb I'm not giving spoilers don't worry)

Back to the present . . .

Oh, how I remember that day. Mother got murdered and stuffed with candy. I giggled silently when we found her. Jess? Oh, she's dead. My first victim. Ah— Amazing.

Wait what

Date 10/2/2018

I sighed setting the journal down on the table next to me. I got up and went outside. I wore a black beanie, black combat boots, a black jacket, and black skinny jeans. 

I probably have better things to worry about regarding Candy Johnson, but I'm so bullying her clothing style, because I bet that this was meant to be the pinnacle of edge but so far this is what all of my friends wore who wanted to dress alternatively but were too shy to do so so they wore just normal clothes except in black. (There's nothing wrong with dressing like this, it's just that this wish fulfilment OC seemingly has unlimited choices for a wardrobe, and they still decided on the "I'm scared to go full alt so I wore this instead" look)

I have bags under my eyes, because of lack of sleep. I have red eyes, long dark brown hair, and pale tan-ish skin.

Wait how are you both pale and tan (no the red eyes don't deserve a comment)