Chapter 5

Jase POV

After school, Elle wanted to go to the street market to get some stuff to prepare for the welcome party for my family and she wanted me to tag along so I can also familiarise with the town.

Alas has been great so far and I know I can get used to it. Ever since My family arrived in Alas, there is no action from Fiend yet.

While walking on the street, I suddenly sense something and followed my sense to a flower store. I entered the store and was surprised to see a familiar face. I could feel my anger rising when seeing the blond man touching her.

"You little bitch. Don't think you are pretty and you can be arrogant," I heard the blond man said.

"Keep your hands away from her," i immediately used my power to pull his hand away from the woman and slightly twisted his finger backward. The blond man cried out in pain

"Jase, what's going on?" Fortunately Riley and Ethan entered the shop before I lost control in my strength and break off the man's arm.

"I found this man harassing the woman here" I explained.

While Ethan and Riley helped to settle the blond man, I approached the woman to make sure she's fine.

"Are you alright?" I asked carefully in concern as I do not wish to frighten her further. Usually Ordinary would get frighten when seeing Supreme using their power.

"I'm fine. Thank you" I got relived after hearing her answer.

"Strange, this is my third time seeing you today. It's a rare thing for me. Anyway, see you around" I finished my words and stepped out from the store. I wondered why I would said out my thoughts to her.

During dinner time, I sat down at the dinning table with the two couples. Our parents would usually eat separately at the headquarter as that they would usually do some serious discussion over the meal which they do not want the younger ones like us to be involved.

"What happened to the blond man after that?" I asked.

"I heard he was released after given a warning and paying the bail," Ethan said.

"That's all? What if he go back to the women again?" I couldn't believe that guy was free.

"She would be fine Jase. The guy got frightened and I heard it. I doubt he will do it again." I reassured.

"That girl is from our school. Do you all know her?" I asked.

"You mean Celeste? Of course I know her. She's the only Ordinary that I can get along so far," Elle said.

So her name is Celeste. The name really suit her. I thought.

"Yes, we have Friday Sport class together. She's great!" Amber added on.

"How I wish she's a Supreme. I knew she will fit in well in our group," Elle said as she looked at Jase for his reaction.

"Are you serious Elle?" Ethan placed his arm around Elle and brought her closer.

"Of course! You never know what would happen in the future" Elle showed off.

"Yes, I know my princess. You are the only one who know what would happen in the future" Ethan chuckled and the rest of us laughed it out too.