⇢ ˗ˏˋ Sick ࿐ྂ

C.C slowly opened the wooden door to his shared room, eyes darting around it in surprise when he did. To his surprise the rooms bathroom door was wide open, he could spot a towel laying on the floor in front of the toilet. 

Examining the room a bit more, clothes that belonged to Protag layed in front of the closet, and a box of Tissues sat on the table next to the bed which explained the Tissues overflowing the trash can shortly below it. Walking further into the room he glanced at the bed which had a small figure in it, C.C walked to the bed gently reaching a had to the small boy who seemed to be having trouble breathing. Protag was wearing nothing but his flannel and black shorts, and no blanket over him.

C.C gently stroked the arm of the blonde suddenly noticing the extreme warmth of the boy. He noticed a slight drip below the boys mouth, the color was slightly lighter than Protag's skin. Piecing everything together C.C smiled softly in worry, Protag was sick to his stomach. 

Gently crawling into the bed, making sure not to disturb the smaller boy, he wrapped his arms around his waist, pushing Protags head into his chest. C.C admired the small squeak Protag made, then ran his fingers through Protags hair. He felt the warmth of the boy now that he was closer, it felt both comforting and made C.C sorry for how sick Protag probably felt. 

C.C unable to fall asleep just layed there comforting the smaller who was having trouble sleeping due to his clogged nose, Protags breathing seemed to slow down from panting into a softer attempted to breathe, C.C listened to the soft sounds as the two layed soundly cuddling.

305 words, just a short shot that I thought of ^^