Trial

I walked into an elevator with everyone else and we headed in the trail room. Here our fates would be decided. "What the hell?!" Blaze exclaimed as we saw a portrait of Ella standing where she would be. "Why is she here?" Fiona asked. "Just because she's dead, that doesn't mean that she can't join us!" Lilykuma said sitting on the arm of a throne beside Jace and Forestkuma. I stood up and sighed. "Let's start with discussing the weapon." Ella said. "There wasn't any weapon there!" Blaze said. "How would you know?" I asked. "Cause I investigated!" She said. "It looks like as if the killer hit Ella's head on something after she burned her." Lyric said. "How would you know?" I asked. "Because I saw blood on her nightstand! And plus, I'm not the killer! Just because my dad is the ruler of the underworld, that doesn't mean that I kill!!!!" She yelled.  "Hm...." I heard Talon say. "Talon?" I asked. "Did anyone see that message?" She asked. I nodded. "I saw that." I said. "I did." Lyric, Baylor, Heather, Blaze,Grace,Bella, Ella, Brendan, Kitty, and Emilie said. I squinted as I looked at the evidence that lay before us. "That's strange." I said. "What's strange?" Blaze asked wide eyed. "The burn marks..... Sure Lyric can control fire cause she's from the Nether but only her brother can bend fire to his will like this. Lyric can't be the culprit! Sure she is a mafia child who's father is the king of the Nether but there is one more person in here that can bend fire to their will. AND THAT'S YOU, BLAZE!!" I yelled pointing at her making her and everyone else jump. "NO FUDGING WAY!!" She said pounding her fist to the table. "Blaze, is this true?" Grace asked with tears in her eyes."Did you kill my sister?" She asked. "DID YOU? TELL ME!!!! TELL ME IF YOU KILLED HER!!!!!!!!!!" She screamed. My eyes went wide as Fiona's eyes narrowed in terror and her breathing quickened. "Lily, can we do the vote so Grace won't go crazy?" Lyric asked. "No. Wolf needs to explain it." She said and I nodded. "First, Ella invited someone she idolized in her room then she attacked hence the marks of knives on the wall. The killer was able to counter Ella's attack since Ella was the shortest of us all, so she burned her but Ella was still up and alive. The killer realized this then repeatedly bashed Ella's head against her nightstand in the same spot until she heard Ella's breathing stopped then propped her body against the shower room door." I said then looked down. "You're right. It was me." Blaze said. "Get on with the execution." She said as Lily nodded. Her,Jace and Forest grabbed a mallet and brought it down on a red button. A 8-bit version of Lily appeared and dragged Blaze away to her execution.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Catching Fire Flame~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blaze was dragged into a room where it looked like a slaughter had occurred. And there she was. On top of a strange building she was tied up at a stake. She looked down as flames began to rise up to her. She then looked up as the flames reached her.The last thing we saw of her was her getting engulfed in flames, burned to a crisp and the flames raised up to become a bird. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Blaze was burned, we stood there horrified.