Meeting The Students

I stepped into the entrance hall of the school when I was knocked out. My vision swirled around in my head and I fell to the ground. A little while later, I woke up in what seemed like a classroom. I got up and saw that my head was on a desk. "Huh?" I asked and looked on the desk. My eyes came across  what looked like a pamphlet. "Come to the gymnasium at 8:00." It read. I walked to the doors and saw iron plates screwed to the windows. "Once again, huh?" I said and looked at the clock. "7:57." It read. "Crap!" I thought and I bolted out the door. I ran into a room and saw several other students. "Did you wake up in a classroom, too?" One asked. Before I could answer,  another student stepped in front of me.

"Fellow student, why are you late?" He asked. "I-I just woke up from being knocked out." I said then one smiled. "Well, it's a good thing that you're alright." She said. I walked around to introduce myself to the other students. "Hi. I'm Wolf. Wolf Rocks." I said to a girl with pink hair in a ponytail. "I'm Fiona." She said smiling. 

Name: Fiona Hasimoto
Title: Ultimate Cat Whisperer

"What's your Title?" She asked. "Wolf Trainer." I said. She smiled then walked away. My attention turned to a girl with white eyes and pitch black hair. I walked to her. "I'm Wolf Rocks." I said politely.  "The name's Lyric." She said before blowing her hair out of her eye. 

Name: Lyric Herobrine
Title: Ultimate Idol

"I'm the Ultimate Wolf Trainer." I said. She smiled a little then walked off. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the boy from earlier cleaning a circular object.  I walked to him. "I'm Wolf." I said. "My name is Baylor LittleWood." He said. 

Name: Baylor LittleWood
Title: Ultimate Pokemon Master

"Ultimate Wolf Trainer." I said. He walked away and two people caught my attention. One was drawing and the other was decoding something. I walked to them. "Hi. I'm Wolf." I said smiling. The girl looked at me. "I'm Heather." She said. 

Name: Heather Harrison
Title: Ultimate Artist

"I'm Brenden." The boy said. 

Name: Brenden Ootari
Title: Ultimate Hacker/Programmer

"Ultimate Wolf Trainer." I said then walked to a really familiar girl with a green tank top. "Kitty?" I asked and she hugged me. "WOLFY!" She cried hugging me. 

Name: Kitty Lovegood 
Title: Ultimate Cheerleader 

I looked around and saw that I had a few more students. Time for more introductions.