Dead?!(4)

*Third Person POV*

             You and Pepa were still on her bed, sleeping, when suddenly, the door slowly opened and a silouette walked in.

          "Oh.my.gosh. Look at them!!" A girl whisper yelled. A small chuckle was heard and another voice spoke.

         "Yeah, bet 50 bucks they'll get together by the end of this year."

        "I'll take that bet, Bruno."

          You woke up to see Julieta and Bruno bickering at Pepa's door. You roll your eyes and begin to try and wake up Pepa. Keyword, try. You failed even after yelling in her ears. This woman istg.

          "Pepa!! Pepa, wake up! You siblings are fighting about a bet or whatever it is." You attempt to wake her up again but this time, you actually suceed.

        "Ughhh.....what's happening?" Pepa said tiredly. "What time is it even?" She took one look at Julieta and Bruno and threw a pillow at the two.

        "Ow! That hurt! I'm telling ma!" Julieta yells. Obviously none of us believes her and Pepa just throws another one at her.

       "Bitch, don't you make food that heals? And how do you get hurt by a pillow hitting you?" You walk up to Julieta and raise an eyebrow at the oldest triplet. Just then, a pillow hits your back and you tumble over. "Uh- Rude!"

        "Don't call my sister a bitch, Y/n!" Bruno was now standing on top of Pepa's bed and looked like he was a king(he is tbh).

         "PILLOW FIGHT!!!" Pepa stands up from her bed and knocks Bruno off. He lets out a small 'oof' when he hit the floor but recovered quickly. Suddenly, pillows were everywhere and the next thing you knew, Señora Madrigal was in Pepa's room. A pillow that was thrown by Bruno flew staright to her face. Silence filled the room and everything was extremely awkward.

         "What are you doing?" Señora Madrigal says with a shocked face. Anyways, the triplets got in trouble and you got sent home. You father was furious when he found out what happened. You were assigned more house chores and grouned for another month!

*Time skip to next month*

        You were finally not grounded anymore and to be honest, you thought being grounded was a good thing since you had time to think about your feelings about Pepa and sort it out. You came to the conclussion that you had a crush on Pepa and you were going to keep it a secret forever.

         "Ok Y/n, you have dissapointed me greatly this past month but....Señora Madrigal and I had decided that you should be able to do what you want. I give you permission to visit the Madrigals whenever you wish." Your father explains. You smile and hug him tightly.

         "Thank you, dad!" You exclaim and let go. A wide smile was plastered on his face, which was rare. It was a miracle! "What made you change your mind though?"

        "I just thought that you are old enough to do what you wish and I decided to let go of the past and that I shouldn't blame Bruno for something he couldn't control." You grinned from ear to ear from you father's word and hug him once again.

       "I love you, dad..."

        "I love you too..."

*Time skip three weeks*

        You had been spending more time with the Madrigal family but mostly Pepa. You had grown quite fond of her siblings ever since the pillow fight in Pepa's room. You had also been spending some time with your dad too!

        You two would have game nights, movie nights, and sometimes bake though it would always end as a disaster but you would burst out laughing when the results were bad. But this week took a horrible turn....

        You had just arrived home from la casa Madrigal and when you opened the door, a weird smell filled you lungs.

        "Ew...what's in here? Dad!! I'm home!!!! Where are you?" You stepped in and the house was pitch black. It was cold and the place smelled rotten. The dark was not something you liked but you plucked up the courage to find the light switch from across the house.

         Finally, you reached the light switch and let out a breath you didn't realize you were holding. You flicked it on and what you saw next was very shocking.

        "....Dad...?" You managed to let out. You father was lying on the kitchen floor, a pool of blood surrounding him. You walked over to him and stared at his dead body.

        His once cheery and lively eyes now lifeless and cold. Tears start to form like a rainstorm and your weak knees gave up. You fell to the ground beside your father and your heart felt like it was stabbed over and over again. It hurts. It hurts so bad. You let out a scraem of pain and you sure the whole village heard but you didn't care.

       Soon, Julieta and her siblings run in your house to find you on the floor with your father. You were crying so much it was worse than Pepa's cloud.

       "Oh Y/n...." Was all Pepa said before running to you and hugging you tightly. You sobbed in her chest and you felt a hand on you shoulder. It was Bruno. The three of them had sympathetic looks on their faces.

       "What's going o-" A familiar voice says. It was Señora Madrigal. She put her hand on her chest before rushing by your side and embracing you like Pepa.

       "Who did this....?" Julieta asks. You didn't answer. I'll kill whoever did this. Bruno had an uneasy look on his face and he kept avoiding eye contact. Weird....what's up with him?

      You were brought to Casita for a while since people were still cleaning up the crime scene.

      Your body was wrapped up in a warm blanket and Julieta gave you a mug. You looked inside it and saw a beverage you were not familiar with.

       "It's hot chocolate. Drink it, it's lovely," Pepa defined. She can read your expressions like a book. She rubbed your back and stood up. She waled to the kitchen and brought back a bag of marshmallows.

       Pepa sat down once again, beside you, and added some marshmallows to your hot chocolate. You were still skeptical of your beverage since you've never had it before.

        You took a small sip and your eyes widened. Your insides exploded with joy and it felt as if all sadness had gone away. You gasped and took larger sips and Pepa grinned.

       "I take it you like it?" The ginger girl(Im sorry, I just thought of Ginny) assumes. She was right though. You loved this drink and it made you more happy than ever.

        "Thank you for letting me stay." You thank them once again. It had been an hour since you found your deceased father on the floor and you felt a bit better now. "Thank you, Señora Madrigal."

       "You're welcome, Y/n! And please, call me Alma or mom." What she said to you shocked you a lot. Alma sends you a smile and walks to her room.

To Be Continued...