What's Up With Bruno?(6)

*Third Person POV*

    For days now, Y/n has been skeptical about Bruno and not just because of the clothing incident. He has been more secretive and disappearing off to somewhere in the house.

     "Y/n, you need to rest. You've been constantly following Bruno and you haven't ate anything." Julieta sighs to Y/n as she watches Bruno from afar with their binoculars at Casita behind a table. But despite Julieta's concern and warnings, Y/n shook it off and continues to follow Bruno.

      "Mi amor, why are you even doing this?" Pepa asks. You and her have gotten closer and started calling each other nicknames. "Mi amor, please eat something, please!"

     "Sorry Pepa but no. I just feel like....he has something to do with my family..." You looked at Pepa. When you looked back, Bruno had gone. It was the tenth time this week this happened and it was only Wednesday.

         Whenever you took your eyes of Bruno, even for one second, he would vanish in plain sight. You felt he had something to do with your father's death. The weird and uneasy looks, the clothes that weirdly familiar, and now he's disappearing to places. It was like he's in the walls(hehe).

     "Oh great, now I've lost him. Again..." Y/n said in an annoyed tone. "Maybe I should eat...take my mind off things..." You took a deep breath and walked to the kitchen. You sat down and grabbed the plate of pancakes Julieta had made for you.

     "Hey guys!" Someone says suddenly. The three girls screamed from the sudden noise. It was Bruno. Where the fuck did he come from? Oh wait...he came from Alma. You thought.

     "Hey Bruno..." Julieta, Pepa, and Y/n said in unison.

      Awkward tension started to flow into the room naturally and Bruno slowly slipped out of the kitchen. Y/n took this as a win and began to quietly follow him. They gestured for Julieta and Pepa to go with.

      The three of them carried on with tailing Bruno until he had disappeared again. Y/n rolled her eyes and sighs. He leans against the wall and closes her eyes. Out of no where, their eyes light up and smiles.

       "Y/n....what are you planning?" Pepa questions. Y/n ignores them and sprints towards Bruno's room. "You aren't snooping, are you?"

       Y/n takes a guilty glance at Pepa and turns the door knob. She steps in and sees a pile of clothes. They dash to the pile and started digging in. Soon she realized all of these are just Bruno's clothes and her shoulders slumped.

     "This is useless. Let's just give him the time to tell us himself." You groaned. You three left and shut the door behind you as you walked out. Out the corner of your eyes,  you could've sworn you saw the painting that hung on the wall moved and rats were going in and out of it.

       "You saw that, right?" You looked around. Pepa and Julieta shook their heads at you as a no. "Maybe it's just my imagination..."

      "What did you see, Y/n?" Pepa put question to. You mutter 'nothing' before rushing off to your room.

      You set foot into your room and slammed the door shut. You grabbed your towel and pyjamas and went for a small shower.

      After you  came out  of the shower, you changed and leaped onto your bed. It was an exhausting day but it was only 6:30 PM. Your eyelids felt heavier and heavier until your eyes completely shut, allowing yiu to drift off to sleep.

*time skip to about an hour later*

       "They're suspecting us, Bruno. They know..." A woman's voice says. "Do something, please! They can't know...at least, not her."

        "I-I'm trying! I really am but Y/n's following me everywhere. I've been trying...." Bruno pleaded.

      "Well try harder!! We can't let her know. Bruno, only you can know about me..." The same woman now had sadness in every word that came from her mouth. But the sadness was soon wiped away. "Bruno, if you don't get them to believe you soon, I might have to do the extreme...and you don't want that, do you?" Venom was dripping with her voice and her glare could've been used as a weapon.

      "O-of course, Alicia(sorry if that's your name-)" Bruno stutters. he soon left and went back to his room. That night, when dinner was being eaten, Y/n kept shooting Bruno weird glances and Pepa kept giving Y/n glances too. Of course, only Julieta and Alma noticed but they kept their mouth shut.

      "I think I'm full, mother. Y/n, Juli, come find me. I have to spek to you about something important." Pepa gets up and leaves. You shrug and get back to your food. Once you finish, you got to the ginger's room and see that her sister was already there.

       "So....what'd you want to say?" Julieta asks. Curiosity and the silence was hard to breathe in and you could see Pepa was having second thoughts.

      "It's ok, take your time." You gave her a reassuring smile. Pepa smiles back and finally spoke.

       "I think I might have a crush on someone..."

       "What??! Who?!" Julieta's face bursted into a wide grin and started asking more and more questions by the minute.

      "Ok, ok. Calm down Juli, it's not that big of a deal. But really, who?" You attempt to calm the girl beside you down by holding her shoulders and pulling her close to your chest.

       "Félix. You know, the one from the farm..." Pepa shyly smiles and her face starts to redden. She swiftly grabs the nearest pillow and hides her face in it.

        "T-that's great news...!" You choke up. Small droplets of tears start to form in your eyes like rain and your heart was pounding on your chest faster and faster each second. Luckily, Julieta noticed and excused the both of you from the bedroom.

      "Excuse us please. I need to talk to Y/n." Juli quickly grabs your wrist and pulls you out. She drags you to her room and sat you down on her bed. "...You like her."

      "Yeah but...she likes someone else...it desn't matter anymore. It's ridiculous anyway....."

      "Y/n/n(your nickname), don't push your feelings away. It's not good for you and there's always other people in this town!" said Julieta, trying to cheer you up. "Besides, I'm pretty sure Pepa will get over it in a week or something."

     This made you grin and your tears dried. The raven haird girl takes a piece of wet cloth and wipes your face with it.

     "There," she wipes all the tears off your face. Julieta cups your face and rubs your cheeks with her thumb. "It's gonna be ok..." She smiles. You smile back and you laughed a bit. Now, you were both laughing out loud at how silly this whole situation is. I wish this moment never ended. You thought. But it did....

To Be Continued...

A/N: There is gonna be angst next chapter :)