Dreams and A Snack(8)

*Third Person POV*

Y/n went home after an hour so it didn't seem awkward. She thought that maybe it was all a bad dream and she would go to bed and when she wakes up, it would all be gone.

When she stepped through the doors of the house, Julieta ran straight to her and embraced her tightly.

"I heard..." She said sympathetically. Rubbing her hand up and down your back, she uses her other hand to sooth your hair.

"Can we do this tomorrow? I just want to sleep right now....." Y/n mutters.

"Of course, talk when you're ready." Julieta gives you a heart warming smile and lets her go. Y/n walks up the stairs and enters her room, sulking.

Swiftly, she changes into her pyjamas and falls on her bed. Closing her eyes and letting the darkness swallow her up, drifting off to sleep. As she falls to dream land, her mind forgets everything that happened today with Pepa and someone calls out her name from the dream.

"Y/n.....y/n....."

"Hello?"

"I miss you.....Come back to me."

"What...?"

"Y/n! Y/N!!" Now, the person calling her name emerges from the void and goes out to grab her. Terrified, Y/n steps back and dodges the hand while letting out a yelp.

Shooting up from her bed, covered in sweat, and her face paler than ever. She sighed and pushed the covers off her body.

Y/n walked over to the bathroom and tried to open the door. It was locked. Who could be in here at 4 in the morning? Y/n thought. She shrugged and went downstairs to the kitchen.

While she passed the large golden and blue framed picture of Alma's dead husband, Abuelo Pedro, she felt as if the eyes of Pedro were staring at her, making her very uncomfortable. Maybe I'm just tired....

*Y/n POV*

I munched on the pretzel, picking a few more and placing them on my palms, and finishing them off a few seconds later. I brushed my hands on the frabic of my pyjamas to wipe away the crumbs on my hands.

I walked over to the kitchen island and saw some type of string. I squint my eyes at the thread of something and realized what it was. It was a blonde hairpiece. What the fuck?

"What is going on? First the noises, then the Bruno thing, the bathroom just now even though everyone is asleep, and now this!" I mutter under my breath.

"I'm just tired and I'm seeing this....yeah," I sigh and walk back to my room while attempting to sleep. But I couldn't. Why? It's because I have to pee and I didn't use the bathroom earlier.

I sit up quickly and rolled my eyes at my own stupidity. Uncovering myself of the sheets, I slowly tip-toe to my bedroom door. I turned the golden and cold door knob and it creaks loudly. I wince and my eyes widen at the thought of waking anyone up from slumber.

What time is it? The last time I checked, it was 4....so, maybe 4:30? I shook the thought off my head and slowly and quietly went to the bathroom. Fortunately, the person in there originally, had left.

After I was done, I quickly washed them and wiped them on a towel. I dragged my feet back to my room for the third time and didn't even bother locking the door when I lazily flopped down on my bed.

I lifted my head, that was facing down on a pillow, up and saw the clock that read 5:03 am. I roll my eyes again and covered my sleepy body with the blanket. I slowly drifted off to sleep and for once, I actually slept.

*Next day*

A small knock on my door made me stir awake. The door opened and blinding lights poured in. A figure of a woman walks in and sits on my bed beside me.

"Hey Y/n. What do you want for breakfast? I can make you pancakes, your favourite~!" A very familiar voice taps me on my head. I finally wake up fully and realized that today is a new day, which would mean yesterday was, in fact, not a dream.

"Hey Juli...Why are you so happy today?" My raspy morning voice drowsily speaks. Julieta blushes and mutters something that sounded like it started with 'a'. "What? Girl you have to be louder..."

She takes a deep breath. "Agustin just asked me out for dinner," Now her face might as well be a tomato. My jaw dropped.

If you didn't know, Agustin was a nice guy that Juli has had a crush on since forever. I'm glad that my best friend has a love interest even if her sister and I didn't work out.

"Let's talk about this over breakfast, ok?" I whisper and slowly start to cover myself with the blanket. "I just need 5 more minutes...."

I feel Julieta roll her eyes at my laziness and she rips the covers off. She sighs and tells me she'll bring the breakfast to my bed so it can be more private(don't you dare make this sexual).

Since the covers are already off, I get up and walk to the bathroom. After brushing my teeth and my hair, I walk back to my room and sloppily layed back down on the bed.

Once Juli came back with a tray of food in her hands, I sat up and made grab hands to the food with a grin. My best friend sighed and placed the tray on my lap.

"So...Tell me everything." I say before stuffing my mouth with strawberries.

"Well," She starts, "I was outside preparing the food stand when he walked up to me. He had a cut on his hand, but you know how he is...." Julieta trails off. I laugh knowing what probably happened.

Agustin has a habit of getting himself hurt just to see the town's healer. Some might say it was creepy or weird but I think it's kind of cute. Him and I happen to close friends after seeing him mutiple times at my best friend's food stand.

"Ok....continuwbwf" I kind of say as I talk with food in my mouth. Juli looks at me with disgust plastered all over her face.

"First of all, that is disgusting. Second, after I gave him some biscuits, he asked me if I wanted to garb dinner together, tonight." After Julieta said what happened, her eyes widen. I think she finally registered her crush asking her out. "Oh my god...Oh.My.God. Agustin....dinner...date..."

I drank some milk to flush the cooking down my system(that sounded disgusting I can't believe I wrote that). "Well, I can help you pick out a nice outfit, do you hair, etc etc." The chef rolled her eyes.

"Ugh, as if. You can't even manage manners properly. Anyways, Once you're done, put them in the sink." She says as she walks up and leaves.

"Kay!"

After I finished, I put the dishes all on the tray and walked down the halls of a massive house. I arrived at the kitchen and put down all my bowls, plates, etc.

I turned around to leave and saw her.

To Be Continued...