Introduction

Vera and Lynn are going on a girls trip to Kirchberg. Vera has been there every year until her 18th birthday. Lynn has never been on a ski trip before, so everything is kind of new to her.The girls enjoy the atmosphere and are exploring what Kirchberg has to offer. Before they left they promised each other it will just be the two of them and no one will come between them.The second day, it is their first full day of skiing. Vera will teach Lynn everything she needs to know. At lunch two guys are sitting beside them. And the rest is history..........

The two Formula one drivers and best friends Max Verstappen and Lando Norris decided to go on holiday together during their winter break. After a long season they need some quality time. Max' family has an apartment in Kirchberg, Austria, since he was a little kid and has been snowboarding ever since. Lando has never snowboarded once in his life, but really wants to learn it. Since Max can snowboard he is going to teach Lando, but there is only one thing... They don't want to be recognized and just want to enjoy their holiday together. But when they meet two cute girls over lunch, everything seems to be in jeopardy. Do they want attention because of their fame? OR are these literally two girls who know nothing about Formula one and actually want to spend time with theme, because of them?

Disclaimer: The story is based on fiction. Not all the details are true comparted to the actual lives of the characters!