Chapter Hundred - What are you not telling me?!

Lynn

We are finally back at the residence after a fun day at the track. I am exhausted and so nasty. We finished the last race around 4pm and we have decided gourmet at home. Adam, Jos, Marc, and Louis take care of the groceries, and the others go back to the villa to freshen up a bit.

"Shall we take a shower upstairs again? Max asks with a sultry look. "Sure, I don't mind!"

He grabs my hand and we almost run to out bedroom to get our stuff as soon as possible. We don't want anyone to see us sneak upstairs. Max opens the door, looks left right left, and we run towards the stairs.

We walk to the bathroom, and I close it behind me, put the lock on in and turn myself around. Max is already half naked. "How did you undress yourself so fast?" I ask him. "When I know what I want, that is you by the way, I work as fast as I can to have it" he says while pulling on my shirt to take it of my body.

I put my arms up and let him take off my shirt.

In the time I get my jeans off, Max turns on the shower. When we are both fully undressed, we step into the shower.

We go through the same routine as this morning. We help cleaning each other, without any sexual intentions.

Around twenty minutes later, we have dried up and are dressed in another set of comfortable clothes. We walk slowly downstairs, back to our room. We place all of our stuff back and walk back to the living room. All the mums are getting the table ready for dinner. The gourmet sets are already on the table, and the cutlery is also already on the table.

Around 5pm the fathers are back at the resident with a lot of bags with food. "Couldn't you get anymore with you?" my mum says to them. They all laugh. "Clean your self up and be back here in ten" she says to them.

The fathers left the room and the mothers starting to place every piece of meat on a plate. All the pieces are divided on three plates and placed on the dining table.

At 5.20pm everything is ready, and everyone has taken a seat. Vera, Lando, Max and I are on the right sight of the table and the others on the right side.

Everyone, except for Flo and Cisca has a glass of wine. They have some soft drinks. We all cheers to the fun weekend we already have experiences, and we start putting the meat on the plates.

The alcohol has been poured well at the right side of the table. There has been a lot of laughing and I didn't think the things which are being discussed are that funny.

We have a laugh at our parent. They are behaving like idiots right now. They mess up the whole thing. Marc is the drunkest of all I think. "Vera, can you please talk to your dad? He is making a fool out of himself" I say to her. "Is he? I hate when he drinks. I'll be right back" she answers.

Vera

I walk to my dad and stand behind him. I place my hand on his shoulders and bend my knees a little. "Dad, lets go out for a stroll." I say to him. "Why?" he asked a little irritated. "Because you had a bit much to drink" I whisper in his ear. "It is not your place to judge me! Leave me alone!" he yells and walks away. We all hear the front door slamming shut. Everyone looks at me and I feel a bit embarrassed. I walk back to my seat and sit down. "You did nothing wrong" Lando says and put his arm around me. "He will be back Veer. He just needs some air" My mum adds to it. I give her a hand kiss and we all continue with dinner.

Twenty minutes later my dad walks back in. "Sorry for what just happened. I am tired and in combination with the alcohol, I get irritated amazingly fast" he says when he sits down again. He seems more sober, but he has been really good at faking it before.