Chapter Fifty-two - Lynax

Max

After I entered the room I just couldn't oversee the mixed emotions I was feeling. The hatred against the tabloids, the irritation towards Christian and my love for Lynn. "Wait. Did I really say love?" I ask myself. A lot of thoughts went through my head. I'm not sure of anything at the moment. The only thing I know for sure is that without Lynn, I would be a wreck right now. Being here brings a lot of memories, good and bad.

Just in the moment I only want one thing, for Lynn to be close to me. I turn around and it feels like I almost run to her. I need to kiss her so badly. As I kiss her, Lynn pushes me away. "What the hell do you think you are doing?! I need some air; I can't handle this attitude any longer!" she says as she walks through the door.

Not long after she left someone knocks on the door. "Please, leave me alone" I respond shyly. "It is me, GP" I hear Gian Piero say as he opens the door. "Hey mate, sorry for my reaction. This is everything I just didn't want to happen. I'm done with all the media stuff" I say to him as I almost start to cry.

"You didn't know this was going to happen! And why didn't you tell me about you and Kelly. It would have been incredibly stressful for you, physically and mentally" he says trying to comfort me. I nod. "I'm sorry for not being honest about all of it. It was a stupid thing to do, but the agreement made me do it" I answered him. GP walks up to me and gives me a man hug. "Promise you wouldn't let any agreement come between us in the future, alright?" he asks. "Promise! Okay, what did I miss in the meeting? I guess that was the reason you came looking for me" I say to him.

Gian Piero

"You are right. So, first Gemma and Christian will pick you up in about twenty minutes. But I think you need to hear this from me before they will tell you" I start telling Max.

"The first thing they talked about is bringing out a statement about the breakup. Which I totally agree with, they should have done that when it happened. But again, this wasn't in our position to do. Secondly, they actually want you to cut all contact with Lynn until the media attention blows over. Before you say something, this isn't a bad idea at all" I added to it.

"Mate, she makes me happy. I have never felt like this since the breakup, they can't take that away from me..." Max starts as I interrupted him.

"I don't say you need to cut her off. You only need to make them think you cut it all off. So, you need to be creative, and I will help you with that" I say to him.

"How do you think that will work out?" he asks. "New Year's Eve is end of next week; I think we could think of a surprise for her. You understand what I'm saying?" I say as I give Max a wink.

Max

"Not truly actually, if I'm being honest" I say to GP. "Before I forget, Red Bull will probably send Lynn back home after you made your statement. I tried to give you guys some time, but Christian wouldn't let you. So, she probably has to leave tonight" he says.

"My God, are they serious? Does Lynn already know?" I ask him. "Yeah, I talked to her as I saw her leave your room. She didn't like it either, but she understood. Ï will try to convince Christian again to let Lynn stay her till tomorrow night. The rest of the details I kept to myself" he tells me. "Thank you mate" I answer.

"So, what is your plan around New Year's Eve than?" he asks me. I have no idea where he is going with that comment. "After tomorrow you need to cut contact with her. But I think it would be amazing if we could set up a something that makes you spend the New year together. How does that sound?" GP tells enthusiastically.

"Mate, that would be amazing! But I have a feeling there is something you are not telling me" I answer him.

Gian Piero

"Nothing, just that we need to avoid any attention so nobody will know. And that Christian said that if something like this happens again, there won't be a seat for you anymore. But that will never happen, you know you can trust me. This is our secret mission: Mission Lynax"

"Mate, it thought I was getting too fast in this relationship thing Lynn, and I have going on. But you are way worse by giving us a name already" Max says as he laughed. I'm glad he can laugh again.