chapter 5

A.N:
Sorry for not uploading for a long time. I was having hard time 😞and a little depressed 😓but I'm fine now ☺️ and I will upload my other books too .
you will read the chapters that you are waiting for.
previously:
"Goddess, the diety of love can you tell me is this true??"asked a crying Jin ling.
"Yes all what you heard was the Truth, i will give you a break from seeing the future, to see what are you going to do"said the voice of the diety .
Now:
Lan sizhui  went to comfort Jin ling while lan Jingyi just flowed him.
The people begin to yell "capture him" "yes" "and went to catch Jin Guangyao.
Lan Xichen Said with a calming voice trying to  calm the angry people"wait everyone let's stay calm-"
"Are you gonna still defend him?"said lan wangji with a cold voice and a glare that could kill a person if it could.
Lan Xichen, the lan clan and the rest was surprised.
Lan wangji had spook so many words and the most shocking that he was cold to his brother.
"Wangji..."murmured lan Xichen .
Lan wangji said bitterly "The things Wich was said about wei ying were all wrong, rumors . i told you that but you preferred to believe him than me your own brother" .
Lan Xichen stayed silent .
"How can you say that?"said sect leader Yao.
"We all know he is evil"said the sect leader Oyuang .
People begin to murmur.
"SHUT UP!"yelled Jin ling suddenly.
"WHY DID YOU KILL MY FATHER AND MY MOTHER?? WHAT DID THEY EVER DO TO YOU??HUH?? ANSWER ME!!"yelled Jin ling with tears falling .
Lan sizhui hugged him.
"NO LET ME GO"yelled Jin ling crying.
He trying to escape lan sizhui grip but he couldn't because of the lan's arm strength.
Jin ling fought for a little time but give up and hugged sizhui crying .
The people heart brook after seeing this scene and pitied the boy.
Jiang Cheng didn't say a word or move .
' i blamed him and it wasn't even him' he thought.
'how an amazing brother i am, i took a siege against him just like that?? I'm really pitiful" he thought lowering his head as he covered his face with his hand .
"But wasn't he building an army of corpses to dominate the cultivation world?"said Jin Guangyao trying to prevent the matter from accumulating .
Lan wangji looked at him and glared . Jiang Cheng lifted his head looking at him .
Lan Xichen stared at him but before anyone say a word lan sizhui said"did anyone see the army of corpses that he was building like you're assuming?"
None said a word.
"Sect  leader lan did you see the army with your own eyes?"asked lan sizhui.
"No "answered lan Xichen.
"Sect leader nie?"
"No"said nie huaisang fanning himself .
He was secretly happy with this revulotion that is happening and was waiting for the tea to be spilled maybe his brother's matter will be shown too.
"What about the latter sect leader nie??" He asked again.
"No"
"Sect leader Jiang?"
"No"
Jin Guangyao said"But-" but he was cutoff by lan Jingyi "we can't take your words since you are a suspect here"
"But everyone knows how evil he is"said sect leader su she who is trying to cover up for Jin Guangyao.
"Well maybe he spread the rumors"said lan Jingyi.
Jin ling calmed down a bit .
His eyes were red from crying but he said "The Jin will not be taken as a part of the judgement. Since my grandfather wouldn't possibly be taken as an innocent yet in this matter.
He didn't step a foot out of linlang Jin and you too" he looked at his 'uncle' with mixed emotions .
"The break is over"said the diety.
Everyone just looked at her.
"Diety "said jin ling bowing.
"Yes?"she asked.
"I wanna ask a question if you don't mind"he said without lifting his head .
"Ask right away "she said with a soft smile.
"Is he guilty?and the what about the things Wich was said about the yiling patriarch?" He asked.
Everyone was waiting for the answer but she stayed silent .
Jin ling was nervous and scared that she won't answer his question.
What happened was shocking , Jin ling kneeled down.
Lan sizhui and lan Jingyi did the same.
And most shocking that lan wangji did the same.
"Please answer"he said.
Oyuang zizhen did the same and said with the three "please."
His father didn't like that.
The people gasped when Jiang Cheng kneeling too "please tell us the truth."
Jiang Cheng was devastated .
If everything was a lie than he is no more than a trashy bastard.
She sighed and said " okay"
They lifted their head
"Jin Guangyao is guilty and evil and did so many unforgivable things" she said.
People gasped.
Lan Xichen didn't know what to say.
"And wei wuxian is a pure soul who was tainted by the people like him" she said.
Lan wangji keep blaming himself in the inside that he didn't protect him enough.
Jiang Cheng wanted to beat himself .
"Lan wangji it wasn't your fault you did your best to protect him and you two were against the world so don't blame yourself."she said .
Lan wangji looked at her with grief and sadness in his eyes.
Lan clan in the other hand especially lan qiren was devastated.
They participated in killing an innocent soul and even punished one of their family wrongly.
With that atmosphere she massaged her head .
"I was going to make you all  see more secrets and spill the beans but due to the current situation i will just give some happy daily moments with happy secrets" she said with a wink.
A.N:
I hope you enjoyed ☺️💖

N:I hope you enjoyed ☺️💖