chapter 12 : Wei Wuxian's wiki part 2

Wei Wuxian has a strong sense of justice. He quickly joins the fight against Wen Chao in the cave of the Xuanwu of Slaughter. He is bold in protecting the innocent no matter their name or societal prejudice. 

"how admiring!" said someone

"how righteous!"

"that's how a cultivator should be." Said another

 As a result of his sense of justice, he is capable of ruthlessness: torturing Wen Chao to death for his role in the massacre of Lotus Pierusing Demonic Cultivation to kill members of the Qishan Wen Clan with the corpses of their own families and friends.

Jiang cheng scowled remembering the attack by the wen than smirked by the memory of their victory against them .

Lan wangji frowned of the memory of wei ying reeking of resentful energy and his rejection and the mistrust in his eyes. 

He should have tried harder to make himself and his intentions clear , maybe than...

Many shivered at the fate of wen Chao and pried not be in his place ,hopefully the tilling patriarch wouldn't take revenge on them.

 and eventually, using the Yin Tiger Tally to battle three thousand cultivators after the death of his sister Jiang Yanli.

The eyes of jin ling watered of the mention of his mother's death.

Maybe their real death would be shown and he will see the truth with his eyes , he wants to see to know why his parents died , what was the reason? 

Maybe he can see them in the black moving , taking and laughing. At that thought a small smile adored his face.

Jiang cheng's face darkened remembering that night , his sister didn't deserve to die , she could have raised jin ling. It's his fault... Isn't it? 

Lan wangji closed his eyes . That night was the night he saw his beloved for the last time before death took him away from him. His wei Ying didn't deserve any of this . maybe if he tried harder , maybe his wei ying would be here .

lan sizhui doesn't remember his childhood , but sometimes he wishes to know to remember his mother, his voice, his laugh and everything about him and the people , the wen that his mother made a family of .

"maybe he's innocent of some things , but what about the people he slaughtered that night ? WHERE'S THE JUSTICE OF THEM?"yelled non other than sect leader yao .