Sundew

I awoke the next day nervous, nervous to send letters to my family. What if they caught on to the fact that I was Pine? I didn't want them to see me. I wanted to solve myself and fix whatever went wrong.
But....Jules surprised me that day

Blitz yawned and his eyes fluttered open. His Windows let in a small amount of light that allowed him to see. He threw off his blanket and looked at his pillow. Tear soaked...like normal. Blitz sighed and threw the pillow at the foot of the bed.

His knees wobbled when he stood up and threatened to throw him down. He pushed through and walked into the bathroom. He gazed at the mirror and his uneven fur. Blitz sighed and shook himself around until his fur settled. He ran the faucet and splashed some water on his face. "Gah!" Blitz woke up. He blinked a few times and let the water run off his muzzle.

He walked out the bathroom and into his room to grab the letters. He was hesitant to grab them but grabbed them and put them by the door. I'll take those later

He walked into the kitchen and grabbed a berry to eat. He pulled himself up on the counter and ate while sitting on the counter.

When he was finished, he looked around and finally remembered the others. He let out a groan of annoyance and walked over to their bedroom doors. Jules' door was still open and she was still sleeping peacefully. He walked away and didn't bother with Jets' door knowing he locked it last night.

I need a new armor/uniform set and need to deliver the letters

Blitz looked at the door and stared for a while before finally deciding to leave and grab a new uniform and leave the letters for the later.

He walked out the house and into the town. The air was wet and haunting, clinging to the fur or skin of any mon it could hold. Blitz sighed and shook uncomfortably with the sticky air clinging to him. He walked forward and aimlessly into town. Mons occasionally stopped and gave him praise for saving the caravan. He gave them a salute and walked away.

After 20 minutes of wandering around the town he turned a corner and saw two mons pushing a Krokorok into the wall. Blitz took cover by the corner of a building and glared at them from the corner.

It's too early for this

"Give us all your money!" The Persian demanded, pointing her claw at the Krokorok's throat. "Yeah!" A pampour boomed in agreement.

Is that the same Pampour...

The Krokorok shuttered and stuttered nervously. "C'mon! We don't have time for this!" The Persian shouted, she was getting impatient. She tapped her claw against the Krokorok's chest. "Just give us your money and we will leave!" She explained.

The Krokorok nodded and started to dig in their satchel that sat comfortably on their hip.
Blitz sighed, he jumped out from his hiding place and rushed the mons. His tail went white and he jumped up. "LO-"The Pampour noticed him but it was too late. Blitz slammed his tail down on the Pampours head, knocking him out in one blow. The Persian jumped in fear and lowered her body into a fighting stance.

She jumped at him and Blitz used quick attack and headbutted her. She flew back but landed on her feet. Her claws started to shine white when she charged. Blitz ducked under her and jabbed her stomach with his paw. She coughed violently and fell to the ground.

Blitz stood over her and she whimpered. "Please don't" she begged. "Next time just ask for money instead of threatening." Blitz took out his satchel and gave her 500p "Do you have a Vaporeon in your group? This Pampour is familiar, I believe I saw him in the forest with a Vaporeon named Aqua." Blitz asked as the Persian got up and she gasped for air. "Yes. I remember you, you gave us supplies." She said and pointed to Blitz. He nodded and then turned to the Krokorok who was still up against the wall, terrified. "You can go now, I have things handled." Blitz said bluntly. They nodded and ran off.