Control

A cowering Typhlosion sat in the dark crying lightly. The stone floor was frigid with a pool of tears beneath the Typhlosion paws, sending more chills down his spine. Everything was cold, his fiery flaming purple mane was nothing more than embers. His eyes swollen and red with tears, clutching his head and bringing his knees up, curling in a fetus position. The choked sobs deflect into an empty void.

Another set of cries echoed in the darkness. A flareon appeared in the distance. Two of them. The Typhlosion, hearing the cries, hindered his own and stood up. Standing onto his two feet he saw the two blurred orange and yellow figures. The brief echoes of crying and yelling reached his twitchy ears.

Starting to the two, his lumber turned to a walk, to a sprint on all fours. His mock heart raced in his head. The deafening dull thud of his black heart almost drowned the cries and shouts.

Quickly arriving. A Flareon sat, his neck dripping with fresh blood that pooled at his paws. His eyes were closed. His head faced the ground. Small sobs escaped his slit throat and panting mouth. Blitz 

The other, his friend. She sat with a fury blazing across her face. Her fiery stern glare held almost a razor edge to whoever she gazed at. She was frantically screaming as some tears streamed down her burning red face. Blaze.

"Blaze...calm please" the Tyhplosion whispered. His voice was weak compared to the raging fire type. She whipped around, her face held in a blazing inferno with a glare that could melt steel. With a hint of soft tears.

"NO" she screamed at the Typhlosion. Making him flinch and fell back to all fours to cower away. "N-..." she paused, realizing her error her gaze softened to a degree. "Typhoon, I'm sorry-" she clutched her temples and rubbed it with an exasperated sigh. As if all the shouting caught up to her all at once. She sighed heavily once more and looked back at Blitz. "Were you even thinking?!" She shouted at the Flareon with her stern bitterness back. He flinched and his cries had a subtle flood. He remained quiet aside from the cries and sniffles.

Typhoon took a few steps. His paws stepped into the blood puddles. The crimson iron smelling liquid staining his dark violet and beige fur. He raised a paw from the blood and looked at it. His thoughts amuck. The bloodlust of his former kin driving him mad for nearly a minute.

Shaking it dry of blood he reached out and took hold of Blitz's chin. The sobbing pokemon shuttered and hesitantly followed the flow of the paw. Typhoon pulled his gaze up. The two's eyes locked places. "Blitz." Typhoon said softly. The distressed fire type leaned into the touch. "Why." He asked softly.

Blitz took a few moments. Closed his eyes and opened em. Opened his mouth to speak but closed it. Blaze in the back scoffed and took a deep breath as if to yell again. Typhoon sharply gave her a side-eyed glare. She shut up before she even began.

"Blitz. I may have only been with you for a short time..." he stopped himself, unsure of where he was going. "If you're going to take the blame, don't even try and get him a pass!" Blaze shouted at the back, her venom back as clear as ice. Typhoon briefly looked over his shoulder, taking his attention away from Blitz for a mere moment and onto the interrupting fire type. Blaze backed off, her ears ducking behind her head and tail retreating behind her. "Stop." He said to her in a plain whisper and turned back to Blitz.

"Blitz, why?" Typhoon asked, his voice soft and smooth. The Flareon took a few minutes to calm himself before looking up. His eyes, still teary but filled with conviction.

He opened his mouth to speak and a choked version of a sentence came out. "Say it again. Louder." Typhoon said softly, silky like words compared to the jags in Blaze's yelling earlier. . Blitz looked down. His conviction gone in a matter of seconds.