AquaRing

A/N: Screw it, I'll write my story how I want to write it

"Hmm...this is going to be tricky to explain," Blitz pondered.

"What? How so? This is your life, right? Did you forget something?" The shiny bulbasaur asked in a quick hurry. Blitz looked back up and chuckled.

"This is my life story, but the fact I was unconscious for a while after the events makes it hard to explain what happened at that time." Blitz sighed. He caressed his head in frustration.

He looked down at the white carpet and analyzed every shadow and detail in it. The younglings in front of him were bouncing up and down in their species specific sitting positions. Bulbasaur, Eevee, Zorua, Snivy, and Togepi. Each one enthusiastic to hear the next part of the story. Blitz looked back at them and smiled.

"I know someone who could help. Sundew! Can you come here for a bit?" Blitz turned to a doorway and called.

"Hmm?" A Leafeon walked in the room, her golden green eyes piercing the ones that stared at her arrival. "Why are you traumatizing the young ones?" She sighed and Blitz chuckled.

"It's okay Miss Sundew, the story has been violent but nothing phases us!" Snivy cheered with her tiny fists pumping in the air. "Yeah!" Togepi agreed. Sundew shook her head disapprovingly. "I needed your help explaining something from YOUR point of view about something." Blitz stated.

"And what might that be?" She asked, her ears going up and knocking off the amber sundaze flower off her head, which Blitz hurriedly picked up. "I need help explaining the time we investigated the hole of Hope, and our attacker and our arrival to AquaRing." Blitz said calmly and placed the flower in between her ear and head again. "Oh! Oh...why there? Why can't you skip that? I don't want to tell them the time you got hurt..." she flattened her ears. "I still haven't told them about the culling at RedCul." Blitz gestured to a slash scar on his snout and gash in his arm. "If you're telling the story in chronological order then why haven't you told them that?!" Sundew asked and ran her paw down his arm, gently touching the slight indentation in his skin.

"It makes sense to tell it later."

"Why? Would it be when you told me and the others?"

"What does Culling mean?" The eevee shook. She had a nervous smile when asking that question, almost as if she would regret asking. "Can we continue on with the story please?" Zorau yawned, "I don't want to be here watching a couple argue, if I wanted that I'd go home and watch my mom and dad." Eevee quickly smacked her in the back of the head.

Blitz and Sundew blushed furiously and laughed awkwardly. "Uhmm....okay-" Blitz said uncomfortably. "Please Dew?" Blitz turned back to Sundew and pleaded. "Fine." She huffed. "Give me a second and let me think..."

"Run!!" Blitz shouted and pulled me along. I screamed and ran next to him. I was scared, Something tried to kill me, if it weren't for Blitz...I'd be dead. Tears ran down my face in an automatic response to my sudden fear of death. I could see Blitz peeking his head over his shoulder to see our oppressor. The fear that left his throat...he was probably more scared than me.

I did the same to see who attacked us and my heart dropped after I saw a Feralgytr rip itself apart and get down on all fours and chase us like a glorified spider.

I screamed and Blitz pointed to the forest ahead. "Run through the trees, don't split up. I'll break the trees down to slow it down and we both can try to make it to Aquaring." He panicked. I nodded but I doubt he saw it. We ran towards the tree line and I heard the monster roar at us again. I shivered and nearly tripped over a loose root. Which gave me an idea. Every step I took, I concentrated on the root layouts and locations. If I could just get enough time I could grow them quickly and have the roots build a wall.