・Brother・

Sorry if I took too long. I watched Violet Evergarden, and I love it sm. I was also trying to get my grades up from an F 🧍

Sorry this is short :( My brain is tired.
==================

The first round started and you wanted to get this over quickly. At first you were holding up well, but Emerson started speaking. "So how is your brother?" he asked in a sly tone. Your strength faltered for a moment, but that was all it took for him to gain a win. "How do you know about him?" you said with a glare. "I haven't seen him in six years, he was just a little baby then." he said with a fake sad tone. Six years? This man must've known one of your parents.

The next round started and you were determined to win. At this point it was clear that you were winning, you just needed a little bit more. "You know your mother m-" he was interrupted by you slamming his hand down, resulting in a win. "What about that woman?" you said, as a dark aura surrounded you. Just the mention of that woman enraged you. That dark side of yours was slowly starting to show and this Emerson guy did not help. "Nothing, nothing~" he grinned not upset at all about his loss. "There is this one thing I have to tell you" he said with his shit eating grin. He was different from when you both introduced each other. Earlier he was polite, now he's just... annoying. "What is it?"

"Your father wants to see you after the exam." his smile quickly disappeared as leaned down to your height "Good luck." he walked back to his side. You stood there frozen. 'That woman told me Father was dead, and why would he want to see me? We've never even met and not once did he save me from that wretched household'

"Y/N!" Gon's voice snapped you out of your daze. You walked back and sat down wuth a shadow on your face.

Kurapika went next then got all mad. Yk what happened. Then, Leorio. You stopped paying attention when he bet that the girl was a man.

~378 words~