・Killua・

I love that picture <3

Everyone then started running. A man named Satotz said he would guide us to the second phase. 

'Is this the first phase? Just to follow this guy?' You wondered. ' I'm sure we have a long way to go'

"Y/N c'mon!" Gon took your hand.
"Right!" You and Gon took off. After a few moments you grabbed his hand. 

"Already?"

You huffed. " i don't like this place. it feels like it's gonna go on forever. I don't know it just gives me the creeps"

_____________

"Leorio! What are you screaming about?" You ran forward a little to catch up to Leorio.
"This guy's cheating! This is an endurance test!" Layoreo was talking about a white haired boy with blue eyes, on a skateboard . His eyes seem so familiar.

"I like your eyes, they're beautiful" You smiled.
"Y/N don't say things like that!" He blushed

You shook your head. 'What was that?'

"No it isn't" You looked at Gon. " The examiner only told us to follow him"
"Whose side are you on, eh?!"
The boy went toward us.

"Hey, how old are you both?" The boy asked.
"Twelve!" Gon answered for both of you while you tried to put up twelve fingers then realizing you only have ten. lol dumbass
"Hmm" He stared at you, his eyes seemed to widen for a moment.
"I guess I'll run too" He said after he did a cool trick on his skateboard.
"Wow! That was cool!" You nod, agreeing with Gon.

"I'm Killua"
"I'm Gon, this is Y/N!" He pushed you toward Killua a little. "She doesn't talk much, but she'll warm up to you eventually!"
"Oh, why are you guys holding hands? Are you guys dating or something?"
"What?! No! Y/N has this habit of holding my hand when she feels anxious." 

"Y/N is like my little sister!" Gon gave you headpats. You brightly smile at Killua. He felt warmth creep up to his face.

+++++++++++

'It's been four hours since we started running, how much longer do we need to run?' You notice Leorio dropped his suitcase and stopped to take his breath. Gon stopped to look at Leorio.
"Hey, forget him. Let's get going" Killua told Gon, but he kept staring at him.
"Gon?" You tugged at his sleeve.
"Screw that, I'm gonna be a Hunter!" Leorio screamed running really fast. Gon grabbed Leorio's suitcase with his fishing rod.
"Cool!" Killua stared in amazement. "Let me try that later" We continued to run.
"If you let me try your skateboard later, okay?" Gon asked. You chuckled at them both. 

==============

"Gon, wanna race to see who finishes first? Is that ok with you Y/N?" You nodded grateful for his thoughtfulness.

"Sure, The loser has to buy dinner." Gon agreed.
"Okay you're on!"
"Ready...Go!" They both declared.

'i'm definitely winning this losers' you love running, it makes you so happy. especially races.

==============

"Sorry, but I have no noble cause. I'm just after the money." He kept running.
"Don't lie!" Kurapika told him.
"I'm not lying" Leorio argued
"You really believe you can buy everything with money?"
"You bet! For the right price, you can buy not only treasures, but dreams, hearts, and even people's lives!"
"Take that back Leorio! If you're insulting the Kurta, I won't forgive you."
"Why? I'm telling the truth! If I'd had money my friend wouldn't have died!"
Kurapika paused. "An illness?"

"It was a treatable disease.. The problem was that the operation costs a fortune. I was naive! I thought I could become a doctor.. I wanted to cure kids who had the same disease, and be able to tell them it was free of charge! Then I could have told his parents, too. That was my dream.. What a joke, turns out to become a doctor, you would need even more money!. Got it? The world runs on money, so I want money!"

=============

The three of you ran up to Kurapika "See you at the goal, Kurapika." Gon said.
"Catch you later, old timer"
"I'm not old! I'm a teenager, just like you guys!" Leorio exclaimed. Everyone was surprised at his statement.You almost tripped, but luckily Mamapika's got your back.

============

"Hey, why do you want to become a Hunter?" Gon asked Killua. You looked at Killua.
"Me? I'm not really interested in becoming a Hunter." He explained "I heard the exam was supposed to be really hard, so I thought I'd be fun, but this is disappointing"

"What about you two?"
"Well my dad's a Hunter. So I want to become a Hunter like my dad."
"Hmm what kind of Hunter is he?"
"I don't know."
Killua looked at Gon for a moment and laughed. "That's kinda weird. You want to be like your dad, but you don't know anything about him?" You chuckled a bit too.

"I was raised by Mito-san, so I'd only seen my dad in pictures."
"Who's Mito-san?"
"Aunt Mito.." You answered.
Killua had pink dusted on his cheeks, he likes hearing you voice. He wished you would talk more, but you like keeping your thoughts to yourself. You just comment on things every once in while.

"When he was twelve, my dad took the Hunter exam." Gon continued. "He passed and became a Hunter. Then, he left the island. I want to find out why he chose to be a Hunter over being with me"

"Y/N what about you?"
"I was also raised by Mito-san, but only because Gon found me and offered for me to stay. I'm taking the exam because i'm looking for someone and I want to be able to support my brother better." Killua quickly looked away when your eyes met his. Gon was happy you opened up a bit by yourself.

"Killua! Let me braid your hair please!" the little girl begged.
He huffed. "fine you've been annoying me about it so I'll agree.

Killua shook his head upon seeing the end of the tunnel. The two boys now running faster.

"Goal!" The three exclaimed as they reached the end. "Yay! I win." Gon said.
"What are you talking about? I was faster.." They started arguing. You walked over to Satotz-san. "Do you know who was faster?" You asked. "I believe that you all crossed the line simultaneously." Honestly you didn't really care who won, what matters is that you get dinner.

(I'm actually super hungry rn since I didn't eat breakfast yet)

"Then you buy me dinner! I'll buy Y/N dinner and she can buy you dinner" You tilt your head in a matter of confusion.

"Hey Satotz-san Is this where the Second Phase takes place?"
"No, we still have quite a way to go." He looked at Gon.

People started getting out of the tunnel, and you saw Kurapika, and Leorio. "Hey, Kurapika!" Gon greeted him. Standing up you went to Kurapika and hugged him. He pats your head and you both smile. "Why don't I get one?" Leorio complained. Letting go of Kurapika, you laugh "No hug for you!"

Killua was a bit jealous, but he didn't know that. On the inside he wanted you to hug him like that too.

"Is this our destination?"
"No, it isn't"
"I see"

"The fog is fading." Kurapika observed.
"Really?" Gon stood up to check.

"The Numere Wetlands, also known as Swindlers Swamp. We must cross these wetlands to reach Phase Two of the exam. This place is home to may bizarre animals, many of them being cunning, insatiable creatures who deceive humans and prey upon them. Be very careful." Satotz-san explained. "If you let them fool you.. you're dead."

'More running? I'm hungry T^T' your stomach grumbles.

♥︎A/N♥︎
as I said in the last one I'm going to be combining the chapters

~1233 words~