Getaway

Xiaojun POV

After I packed a few things I dressed as a maid and went to sicheng's room. Sicheng was going to visit his kingdom and I was going with him in disguise. Don't be scared once we get there my brother will take care of you sicheng said. I nodded as I didn't know what else to say. When we reached the boarder I looked back once more to say goodbye to the town I grew up in. We rode in a carriage and so the journey was quite long during this time sicheng and I grew closer he told  me about his older brother kun the crowned prince. Kun seemed to be the opposite of Lucas he was kind and well read he put the people first and helped provide education for the subjects of his kingdom. I couldn't believe 1 man could achieve all that. I told him about how you helped in the war and what prince Lucas intended to do and he immediately agreed to help you sicheng said wow if only others were this kind I thought. Wait didn't your brother stop the war I asked. Yes he did he didn't want anyone else to get hurt sicheng replied. I've never met your brother before and I'm in awe of him I said sicheng laughed but soon the carriage came to a stop, we're here sicheng said as he excitedly got off and as I followed him he ran and crushed who I assume was kun in a hug. I thought it was so cute how close they were if this was me and yangyang we would have have started wrestling by now. You must be xiaojun kun said as he came over but he stopped abruptly. It's you... your the one who saved my life he said as he suddenly hugged me. Then he pulled away and blushed. Sicheng's eyes were wide in shock as kun kissed my cheek, even I was taken back. Let's go inside kun said ushering us into the palace and sicheng looked at me suggestively wiggling his eyebrows.