Never is just a word

Lucas didn't know when to back down he was notorious for being stubborn and he proved it when he launched onto Kun. Everyone was shocked but what shocked them even more was when xiaojun ripped Lucas and kun off each other and reprimanded Lucas everyone watched with fear for xiaojun but Lucas didn't nothing and acted like a little child who's mother shouted at him, kun too was stunned to see that xiaojun was so fierce and firm he felt slightly intimidated. Lucas and kun's parents decided to have a little chat. Ten smirked as he heard the conversation he liked how evil his parents were and went over to tell his huddy their parents' plan. Shicheng was speechless. Ten's parents looked and him and he nodded indicating he knew what to do. Ten shouted silence and it echoed through the hall. Everyone turned to him and he smirked as he made eye contact with Lucas. "It has come to our attention that Xiaojun was already promised to prince Lucas as acknowledgment of his bravery however it seems that the other kingdom also wishes to do the same as we learned xiaojun was the reason for the war to cease, so xiaojun will be marrying both prince Lucas and prince kun" ten said. Xiaojun stood there in shock the whole kingdom erupted in shock and xiaojun could feel the world spinning as his vision slowly turned to black.