The wedding

Xiaojun POV
After I was taken back to the kingdom I was locked in a room that was tightly guarded no one was allowed to see me including sicheng. I sat alone trying to stop myself from crying until I heard a sound at first I was afraid it was Lucas but then the door opened and revealed hendery. Hi I got you some food he said cutely I giggled and let him in as I ate hendery started crying. I'm so sorry I'm so sorry I couldn't stop him hendery cried I held him and tried to be brave but I couldn't hold back the tears anymore so I too started crying. After we cried for a while hendery had to leave because he had to report to the king. I went to the window and looked out, I envied those who were free and the door cracked open this time I turned expecting hendery only to see ten with a solemn expression. I'm sorry to say this but your wedding is tomorrow ten said as delicately as he could I fell to my knees and ten couldn't do anything but look at me. It's not that bad after marriage maybe he will get tired of you and let you be free or when I become king I can pardon you or maybe you will change him for the better ten tried reasoning but I wasn't listening to anything he said all I could think about was how my whole life was a waste everything I worked for was worthless my medical degree that I got to provide for my family all that hard work was for nothing just to be the trophy wife of the playboy prince. Ten left me to give me some time alone but it was inevitable I would marry Lucas so I just gave up.

The next morning the maids and the current queen came to my room and dressed me up they fitted me into a lovely white lace suit and they styled my hair and I just sat there and let it happen what's the point anyway. When the were done 2 guards escorted me into position as I heard the orchestra play here comes the bride the guards pushed me forward the place was filled by the nobility I could see my mother and yangyang crying while hendery looked sadly at me. I looked in front to see Lucas grinning like he was the king of the world and I stopped at the alter. The priest looked at me with pity but nonetheless he began reciting the vows we are gathered here today to bring together xiaojun and Lucas as man and husband does anyone object this union the priest asked it was pin drop silent however as he was about to proceed there was a huge crash and I saw the doors bust open revealing sicheng who smiled directly at me until he stepped aside revealing kun. I object this union kun said loudly everyone was shocked. Lucas grabbed my hand and snarled at kun. You have no right Lucas said. Well actually we're betrothed he said proudly showing a scroll which was stamped by the king Lucas's father that stated them kun and I were engaged to be wed. My eyes widened and Lucas stood in front of me to prevent kun from reaching me but ten stopped Lucas and kun came to me smiling while he took my hand and led me out of the castle. You look nice he said you actually saved me I said he chuckled and put his hand on my cheek. I said I'd come back for you didn't you believe me.